FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 88 of 329 First ... 3878868788899098138188 ... Last
    Hi trobadork,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I see. I suspect this problem is rooted in lack of experience with the software, but I have two more questions just in case.

Does it matter if the other player only had a demo version, and I a standard edition?
    Is it possible that I may have inadvertently pressed something in the options/settings so that these lists are blocked/not shared?

If they have a demo version you need an ultimate one so they can join a campaign where you'll be the host.

Blog Entries
    Heyy ShakyLuigi our good friend trobadork is right and wrong.

Create your Rolls.
    In the Chat window type /export and hit enter. Fill out the fields and select Rolls.
    Restart Fantasy Grounds and then go into Library Modules and Module Activation and share the new Rolls module.
    Your player will need to go into their Library -> Modules Activation and open the Module.
    It will then appear in their Rolls list.

You can have one demo player join your game - so long as its just you and the demo.
    If a licensed player connects the demo gets dropped.
    If another demo tries to join they wont be able to.
    Unless you have Ultimate of course.

Hi damned,

Thank you.

We will try out your instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakyLuigi View Post
    I've made a list in the ROLLS and in the ABILITIES section of MoreCore.
    I would like to share the lists with my players, so they can create their characteres.
    Is this possible?
    Is a lot of the rolls are common to each PC, then the best way is to create a template PC, export this to a XML file and then import as many times as you need (one import for each PC). See here for info on exporting and importing PCs: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ter_Management

The player can then take one of these imported templates and change the data as needed for their PC.

For example, see the screenshot here for a PC template for The Dark Eye, ready for the player to modify for their specific PC: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post384185
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 18th, 2018 at 14:29.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe,

Actually, that I figured out myself and have added the core skills/attacks etc. in the character sheet (small victory ^^ )

But from your picture it looks like you've added more width and height in the boxes. How did you do that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakyLuigi View Post
    Hi Trenloe,

Actually, that I figured out myself and have added the core skills/attacks etc. in the character sheet (small victory ^^ )

But from your picture it looks like you've added more width and height in the boxes. How did you do that?
    You can already drag the window taller.
    In the next release you will also be able to drag it another 100px wider.
    With an extension (as Trenloe has used above) you can make it wider again.
    You can also resize frames via an extension.

Im hoping to release the next build this weekend...
    Best laid plans and all that...

Thanks for the answers, and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    In the next release you will also be able to drag it another 100px wider.
    I noticed that - what was your thinking restricting the resize width? In my testing I don't see an issue resizing as wide as you want. For The Dark Eye I can see players wanting to resize width more than just another 100 pixels, and so I imagine for other systems as well.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meguido View Post
    Hello !
    the script /aventure works,
    yessssss
    meguido can you please write name a short description of the roll for the manual?

Thread Information