DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 329 First ... 2565737475767785125175 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Reference Panel is just where you can drag Story or Reference manual entries to the characters heet - eg you might drag Class, Race info there so they can access easily.

The Spell points that were there could easily be modified.
    Ill post something later in the week.
    You need to match the Imagine panel with same settings as Extra panel

Inventory is in CoreRPG so you would need to find teh code there and update it in MoreCore extension.

Hi guys!

Speaking of screenshots, here you have what I am working on from time to time. Sort of 2 diferents rulesets and character sheets. The first one is from Cultos Innombrables, kinda of Call of Cthulhu but based on Hitos/Fate. The second one is from Cyberpunk 2020. I play in Spanish, so the character sheets are in Spansih, sorry about that XD.
    cultos.jpg
    cyber.jpg
    Last edited by Pepor; March 5th, 2018 at 07:49.

Blog Entries
    Hi Pepor they really look good and you have really customised the layout AND functionality
    When you are happy with them please upload the extensions to the MoreCore Themes link in my signature along with a couple of exported characters.
    I really like your Cthulhu sidebars.

Please also tell me about... /cyber ...

Thanks damned!

Could you please link me here where to upload them?

I think I could upload the "hitos" extension, theme and character sheet. I also have a tutorial, in Spanish sorry, showing how it works. It took me a while to implement the functionality adding and changing the different mini-icons in the abilities entry.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMtj0Ug16k

And about /cyber, it works similar to /hitos, but rolling one d10 dice instead and showing success or failure (in Spanish again haha) against a given DC (ie: /cyber 15). It also works with modifiers. I am trying to make the dice to explode (like Savage Worlds) but it is really a headache. It is based on the manager_custom_hitos.lua script.

Blog Entries
    Feel free to upload to this thread and I will repost in the other thread - its in my signature.
    Its fine that it is in Spanish - most people that play Hitos will be Spanish speakers

Here you have it damned

I think I could improve it a little bit more, but I don't have a lot of free-time lately. We have been using it and all my players enjoyed and loved it.

I have also included a .mod archive which contains rolls and descriptions of the characteristics and abilities. The combat tracker works as well.

I have used WeTransfer because it is almost 30MB.
    https://we.tl/y3asf6FhiW

Character Sheet:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pepor; March 5th, 2018 at 12:20.

question; is there a way to change the token created from portraits (by FG) to be a circle instead of a square? CoreRPG does this by default, not sure why morecore is in a square format.

Blog Entries
    Hi Dugahst you absolutely can change it via an extension.
    MoreCore is however using the CoreRPG settings of a square portrait.

Hi Pepor that great - thank you.
    Can you please check though that your mod doesnt contain copyright descriptions etc? It is usually ok to have the skill names etc but not all the flavour text.

damned, does MoreCore have a die roller that can will explode on doubles? For example, if 2d12 are rolled and both rolled a 3 then both dice are rolled again, adding to the total. If those dice also rolled doubles you would roll again and repeat until no doubles are rolled, all adding up to a final sum. I did not see it listed in MoreCore but I may have missed it.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    damned, does MoreCore have a die roller that can will explode on doubles? For example, if 2d12 are rolled and both rolled a 3 then both dice are rolled again, adding to the total. If those dice also rolled doubles you would roll again and repeat until no doubles are rolled, all adding up to a final sum. I did not see it listed in MoreCore but I may have missed it.

Thanks.
    No it doesnt.
    What dice does it apply to?
    What game system?
    What other modifications influence the roll?

Thread Information