DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 74 of 329 First ... 2464727374757684124174 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Thanks!
    As i told some days ago, i'm totally dumb with xml and/or lua, so i'm learning all from scratch.
    When my "project" will have a defined and acceptable shape i will send the extension. But with my current skill in coding it will take a very long time :-(

in any case, thansk for ht ehelp!!!
    Firstly the extension there shoudl do exactly what you need...
    Second the other posts should tell you why you should go long and not wide
    Third ask questions, learn and (hopefully) contribute!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Firstly the extension there shoudl do exactly what you need...
    Second the other posts should tell you why you should go long and not wide
    Third ask questions, learn and (hopefully) contribute!
    I know!!!
    I already installad MCTest, rename pumpkin, peter, ect. I also understand the reason to go long, but i like to have wider panels, so i'm working also on that trying to have the dimensions i like.
    I also modified sidebar icon, background and decal.
    Now i'm working on spell points and hit points.
    I'm trying to understand how to obtain this. I know it's not to so complicated but understand how to link total spell points, decrease the amount by x spell point per level and where put this panel is not easy, and the same for hit points (create a button or a field in wich add or subtract the damage or heal point).
    I refer to this last point in previous message.
    We played our first session with fantasy grounds friday, and it was really a good session. I put all rolls, tables, etc. in MoreCore. Now i just refine the character sheet with little modifications, but it will be done without hurry.
    After 3 weeks working hard to create character sheets, import spells, equipment, rolls, creatures and more from Roll20 campaign i need a little break :-D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    I know!!!
    I already installad MCTest, rename pumpkin, peter, ect. I also understand the reason to go long, but i like to have wider panels, so i'm working also on that trying to have the dimensions i like.
    I also modified sidebar icon, background and decal.
    Now i'm working on spell points and hit points.
    I'm trying to understand how to obtain this. I know it's not to so complicated but understand how to link total spell points, decrease the amount by x spell point per level and where put this panel is not easy, and the same for hit points (create a button or a field in wich add or subtract the damage or heal point).
    I refer to this last point in previous message.
    We played our first session with fantasy grounds friday, and it was really a good session. I put all rolls, tables, etc. in MoreCore. Now i just refine the character sheet with little modifications, but it will be done without hurry.
    After 3 weeks working hard to create character sheets, import spells, equipment, rolls, creatures and more from Roll20 campaign i need a little break :-D
    Even a screenshot when you get time would be great
    You can set a new width in record_char.xml
    just make that change first and then see what changes on each tab and you will see why I dont leave it as dynamic.
    I was working on a Paranoia extension previously (that I have shelved for some time now) that i made wider char sheets...
    You just need to be aware of how much more work you will need to do.

paranoia.jpg

Blog Entries
    meguido

have I got this right?
    using new roll /ave 1d100
    5 and under unmodified is critical success
    96 and over unmodified is critical failure
    accepts modifiers
    no other success/fail output messages

aventure.jpg

I'm back again with my dumb questions...
    I check in "record_char_more" and i see the various panel size width is 160. I also modified the width of character sheets from 525 to 700 (fixed, not expandable).
    Now i tryed to set the width of each panel to 200 (must check if 190 is ok or keep 200) but i don't understand how to not overlap the panels. I don't understand how to lock the position of the panels themsleves.

Any help?

Thanks

I am paying close attention to this as it directly pertains to my own efforts.

Again... thanks!

I modified the panels' size, as you can see in the attachment.
    new_panel_width.jpg

The "imagine" panel however, don't resize... so i made something wrong. I will work on it during next week.
    tyiaral.jpg

To close, as always, another question: how can i enlarge the "location" column in inventory tab?
    inventario.jpg

EDIT: SOLVED THE INVENTORY PROBLEM!

Once the layout of the character sheet is ok (to play without problems), i will start to look over hit point that can be increased or decreased (in my intention there will be a field where insert manually a value with a "+" on left side and "-" on right side, and when you click on plus or minus sign the value will be added or subtracted from total), and spell points (again in my intention there will be a field with total amount of spell points, and 10 buttons for each spell levels; every button will have a spell points costs and clicking on these buttons will decrease the spell points' total by respective cost).

I hope to reach my goal before summer.

By the way, i'm watching your video tutorial about MoreCore, since i don't understand yet how to use the "reference" panel.
    Last edited by graziano.girelli; March 5th, 2018 at 00:09.

Thread Information