STAR TREK 2d20
Page 69 of 329 First ... 1959676869707179119169 ... Last
    Great, thanks for the quick reply. Wasn't sure if that change was intentional or not. If it was, my bad, if not glad you know. You guys are awesome, and doing a GREAT JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    When you exported the Story entries to the module did you also export the rolls as well?
    Yes. Well once without. Then the second with rolls included.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Then the second with rolls included.
    And you just got blank rolls windows with this second export? If so, please attack this module so we can check what's going on.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Re-post

Aventure French rpg
    a simple rules system

Roll 1d100 % <= attribute + bonus skill to Success
    01 a 05 - Critical success
    96 - 00 - Critical failure

Attribute : 5 - 99 % max
    Bonus skill : 5 - 50 %

GM can add a bonus or penalty (5 % a 50 % or +)

How to program dice in morecore

Blog Entries
    Hola meguido please have a look at the script for talislanta rolls and make a copy and have a go at modifying it...
    Have a look at the files listed on this post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post373047
    Give it a go... if you cant get it Ill have a go.

But please - if you are going to post requests for rollers look at all the other posts and see what extra questions I ask... and provide all the info...

And in depth info on FG actions (dice rolling) here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(dice-rolling)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hola damned
    i recovered Script for talistanta rolls but :

if nTotal <= 05 then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Critical Success]"; ------ ok
    elseif nTotal <= ? then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Success]";

? compare Dice result (1d100%) to Attribute+bonus skill or Attribute alone and Dice result <= : Success , what function to run ?

elseif nTotal > ? then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Failure]";

? compare Dice result (1d100%) to Attribute+bonus skill or Attribute alone and Dice result > : Failure , what function to run ?

elseif nTotal >= 96 ? then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Critical Failure]";
    end

? compare Dice result (1d100%) to Attribute+bonus skill or Attribute alone and Dice result >= 96 : Critical failure , what function to run ?

help me...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meguido View Post
    Hola damned
    i recovered Script for talistanta rolls but :

if nTotal <= 05 then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Critical Success]"; ------ ok

elseif nTotal <= ? then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Success]";
    If you look at the roll description you will see their is a different result for 0-5 and 6-10 etc you dont need both - you need 1-5 and 96-100 so work on those.
    You also have to look at the logic behind the order in which you test for values. In this case it should be easy...
    if <= 5
    else if >= 96
    else

? compare Dice result (1d100%) to Attribute+bonus skill or Attribute alone and Dice result <= : Success , what function to run ?

elseif nTotal > ? then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Failure]";

? compare Dice result (1d100%) to Attribute+bonus skill or Attribute alone and Dice result > : Failure , what function to run ?

elseif nTotal >= 96 ? then
    rMessage.text = rMessage.text .. "\n[Critical Failure]";
    end

? compare Dice result (1d100%) to Attribute+bonus skill or Attribute alone and Dice result >= 96 : Critical failure , what function to run ?

help me...
    Also look at /harn as its a d% roll

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And you just got blank rolls windows with this second export? If so, please attack this module so we can check what's going on.
    Ok so I went to grab the examples to send you only realize I had deleted the temp campaign I created them in. So I tried to recreate the issue and it worked as advertised this time. So either I hit an infrequent bug or, more likely, I screwed up somehow when I did it the first time and it would have worked correctly the first time had I done properly.

Blog Entries
    Hah. Good news. Bad news. The other good news is its always quicker entering things the second time. If you send me your export data we might be able to salvage some/all too.

Thread Information