DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 329 First ... 456781656106 ... Last
    That is brilliant and a huge improvement in flexibility for different extensions to come.

Blog Entries
    Nice! I was going to ask about how to go about tweaking that page to use 6 (or at least 5) roll sections.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Nice! I was going to ask about how to go about tweaking that page to use 6 (or at least 5) roll sections.
    All sections will scroll if you have more entries than will fit in the visible space.
    I think there is room for 45 visible entries and you can make the page longer which will expand the lower 3 panels automatically.

Blog Entries
    Awesome job, damned!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Screenshot from todays game using MoreCore and City Of Mist
    Very cool. Although the map of Sydney's obscuring the character sheets!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Very cool. Although the map of Sydney's obscuring the character sheets!
    Im using Sydney as the City in City of Mist
    The circles represent different Zones - CBD, Entertainment, Blue-Collar Slums, Rundown Industrial Docks, HiTech, University, Wealthy

Blog Entries
    Ive just uploaded a new Theme for City of Mist
    and Imiri will upload a full Starter Set for this game later today - its definitely worth grabbing and you can (if you are quick) back the Kickstarter.
    The starter set that will be uploaded along with this new Theme and MoreCore will let you start playing City Of Mist straight away.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post302754

That is so cool looking. Great job on the theme extension. Very beautiful. What system is this game based on? It looks like it's mostly 2d6 based, but all the rest of the usual suspect dice are on the desktop, but with the addition of a die with a plus symbol. Is this a stand alone system or based on some existing system?
    Last edited by vodokar; November 22nd, 2016 at 20:14.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    That is so cool looking. Great job on the theme extension. Very beautiful. What system is this game based on? It looks like it's mostly 2d6 based, but all the rest of the usual suspect dice are on the desktop, but with the addition of a die with a plus symbol. Is this a stand alone system or based on some existing system?
    It is a brand new game currently on Kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search
    You can download the full starter kit from RPGNow for free: https://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?ke...t=&pfrom=&pto=
    Most of that is included in the Fantasy Grounds conversion that Imiri and I put together here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...st-Starter-Set

It is a Powered by the Apocalypse game so the primary dice mechanic is 2d6 + modifiers. Many PbtA games uses only the 2d6 and others use all the dice (like Dungeonworld does for weapon damage). So far I have only used 2d6 in City of Mist but who knows...
    At this stage the theme part of this is only thematic - it doesnt change any features of MoreCore but I have a couple of additional tweaks I am likely to add when time permits.

So far the game itself is quite good. It has elements of a lot of popular games and with the easy mechanics of PbtA but all very much with its own flavour. Investigation and action combine for a good story.

Weve built a full reference manual (starter set only) and full drag and drop moves/themes (starter set only) and including pre-gens and an adventure.

Thread Information