FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 329 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    Hello. The dice roll /rollon [table name] <-c [column name]> <-d [NdN+N]> can be used as dice strings and rolls library?
    Hi fabiocm no I dont think it does. Im not familiar with that command. What are you trying to achieve?

See /rollon here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/.../Chat_Commands (It's not a deodorant!)

It doesn't work in MoreCore.

This would be very handy, especially for those RPGs that use tables (e.g. DCC, which is full of them), as a roll on the specific table could be directly linked into the character sheet (via the /rollon command) and a roll on the table done as an ability check, attack, damage, critical result, etc., etc., etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    This would also be great for pbta games as you could get the consequences of each results (failure, partial success and success) in the chat window. That's how I had it set up in CoreRpg anyway but it wasn't possible to put tables on a character sheet.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    This would also be great for pbta games as you could get the consequences of each results (failure, partial success and success) in the chat window. That's how I had it set up in CoreRpg anyway but it wasn't possible to put tables on a character sheet.
    Are you using /pbta ?

Blog Entries
    Yes I know that, but what is the cost? With a table you get the results from the table in the chat.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Blog Entries
    Gotcha. We may add that functionality (reporting the Moves narrative results) into MoreCore Rolls or might leave it and build it into a PbtA ruleset....
    Im looking at the Tables thingy...

Blog Entries
    Soooooo.... after much chasing of my tail and actually knowing the answer but failing to think and track it all the way through....

MoreCore will shortly be able to support 2 new /commands being
    /mod [number]
    /rollon [table name] <-c [column name]> <-d [NdN+N]> <-hide>

These are not new commands but their support in the Rolls feature is new. This actually solves items 1, 2 and 3 on my current wishlist too.
    I havent posted this updated version just yet as I think it needs something else for it to really make sense.

Where I dont think this will work quite so well for you Mask_of_winter is that the /rollon command does not utilise the Modifiers. If /rollon also accepted the Modifiers input then that would work very well for you but that looks like it is well beyond my ability.

Blog Entries
    Great job Damian! Thanks for trying!

Blog Entries
    Hola good people. MoreCore has been updated today to 1.32 with the net new feature of being able to save Modifiers (/mod) and Table Rolls (/rollon) in the Rolls Library and drag and drop them on to Character Sheets. This has meant I have changed the Character Sheet from 4 Rolls and 2 Modifiers sections to 6 Rolls sections that can be used however you like.

Check back regularly for updates.
    Also check the MoreCore Themes page.
    And Imiri will be uploading a full Starter Set for City of Mist RPG this weekend.

Thread Information