DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 329 First ... 3543444546475595145 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Players can be trained.
    I wish!!

I just tried to add "Skill Checks" to my character sheet, but the " /rollunder #d#x#" command returns this error-- Script Error: [string"desktop/scripts/morecore_damned_rollunder.l..."]:68: attemp to compare number to nil --

Quote Originally Posted by chadhill View Post
    I just tried to add "Skill Checks" to my character sheet, but the " /rollunder #d#x#" command returns this error-- Script Error: [string"desktop/scripts/morecore_damned_rollunder.l..."]:68: attemp to compare number to nil --
    What was the chat command you used?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What was the chat command you used?
    /rollunder #d#x# I am using MoreCore Ruleset v.1.39

/rollunder #d#x#
    You need to put actual numbers in that command. If you were, please provide the actual chat command you're using that gives the error.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You need to put actual numbers in that command. If you were, please provide the actual chat command you're using that gives the error.
    It gives that same error regardless of the numbers I put in, first I tried /rollunder 1d20x15, then /rollunder 2d6x3, then /rollunder 6d10x7, all gave the same error.

It gives that same error regardless of the numbers I put in, first I tried /rollunder 1d20x15, then /rollunder 2d6x3, then /rollunder 6d10x7, all gave the same error.
    Yeah, looking at the code it hasn't been finished - there's modifier code in there that is incomplete and breaking the roll.

Yeah, looking at the code it hasn't been finished - there's modifier code in there that is incomplete and breaking the roll.
    What does that mean? Is that a relatively simple fix? or should I just scrap the skill checks?

It is likely a simple fix, however, since Damned has been away for a couple of weeks, I suspect on vacation or somesuch, it will have to wait for him to get back. It would not be proper protocol or manners for anyone to go mucking into someone else's project code while they are away. Do not worry. MoreCore is Damned's baby. He will attend to it as soon as he can, I am sure.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by vodokar View Post
    It is likely a simple fix, however, since Damned has been away for a couple of weeks, I suspect on vacation or somesuch, it will have to wait for him to get back. It would not be proper protocol or manners for anyone to go mucking into someone else's project code while they are away. Do not worry. MoreCore is Damned's baby. He will attend to it as soon as he can, I am sure.
    Thanks, I couldn't if I wanted to, lol

Thread Information