STAR TREK 2d20
Page 41 of 329 First ... 3139404142435191141 ... Last
    As a reminder to everyone. MoreCore is designed to have as many types of rolls within it's ruleset as possible, and a character sheet where you can setup those rolls. It is not a case of damned providing "a mod for XYZ RPG system" and you're ready to go with everything setup. MoreCore is designed to give you the tools to create your own action rolls within a character sheet to allow you to do most of the rolling you might need. Different types of dice rolling are being added all the time - but it's not being modified specifically for a RPG system. That would be up to a community member to take it a step further - with an extension or a layered ruleset. Like what vodokar is doing with Champions, and what Shotgun Jolly did for Conan: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...xtension-V-3-1 (These are just two examples of community members developing on top of MoreCore for a specific ruleset).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Whilst we appreciate the work Damned puts into the ruleset the problem for me is ..well this is page 41 of this thread. The answer I need may well be in here somewhere.. I think the organization of the thread could be better to avoid repeat questions....

Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    Whilst we appreciate the work Damned puts into the ruleset the problem for me is ..well this is page 41 of this thread. The answer I need may well be in here somewhere.. I think the organization of the thread could be better to avoid repeat questions....
    Or you could use the search feature to find any actually relevant posts....

Or you could use the search feature to find any actually relevant posts....
    Thanks for this... That post may just push the thread to page 42. A quick search on Traveller gives me another 75 posts to look though...

On page 20 of this thread Damned has posted the result I am looking for. A fantastic piece of work. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me how he did it.

Attachment 19018

Martin
    Last edited by Martin153; May 19th, 2017 at 14:31.

Thanks for this... That post may just push the thread to page 42. A quick search on Traveller gives me another 75 posts to look though...

On page 20 of this thread Damned has posted the result I am looking for. A fantastic piece of work. Unfortunately, it doesn't tell me how he did it.

Attachment 19018

Martin
    The code is in the next post.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post316068

I am not overly bothered about the d66. it was how Damned achieved this...I cant see that anywhere!

Attachment 19019

I am not overly bothered about the d66. it was how Damned achieved this...I cant see that anywhere!

Attachment 19019
    Define "This".

The roll mechanics to achieve the result in the .jpg

Navigation (2d6+1) = +1 for the skill. (How does the roller know it's Navigation +1)
    [Education +1] +1 for the Characteristic (How does the roller know the Characteristic modifier)
    [Success] Not sure where the example gets the target number from. (How does the roller know it know is a success)?

How easy is it to implement Boon/Bane to this?

Yes I could just run a game on the 'other' RPG interface that shall remain nameless as the intelligent character sheet has macro's built into it.

But I want to stay loyal to FG

Martin
    Last edited by Martin153; May 19th, 2017 at 16:43.

Kinda like this (target is always 8):

/mod 1 Education
    /trav 2d6+1 Navigation
    Last edited by Andraax; May 19th, 2017 at 16:39.

Up-to-date dice string info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post334355
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information