FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 329 First ... 234561454104 ... Last
    Terminate, as in giving an ending point, also known as a terminator. In the attacks section, each item is terminated with a comma, indicating that the item is done, and that anything following will be a different item. Apparently, the dice string parser needs a terminator at the end of the first string it processes, in this case, a return character. I don't know enough about the programming of FG to say why.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffepp View Post
    Terminate, as in giving an ending point, also known as a terminator. In the attacks section, each item is terminated with a comma, indicating that the item is done, and that anything following will be a different item. Apparently, the dice string parser needs a terminator at the end of the first string it processes, in this case, a return character.
    I'm not following you - can you provide a screenshot of what works and what doesn't? Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The ruleset is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much damned!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel Arin View Post
    The ruleset is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much damned!
    Cool. Id love to hear what you are using it for. Im also open to suggestions...

I LOVE IT.

I'm using it for Shadow of the Demon Lord and havily using the /rolld for the Bane/Boon system.

I was trying to figure out a way to put them in a single roll in a viable way, but I don't think there's one, so I'll keep them as two separate rolls and adding them together mentally, it already does the hard part for me.

Thanks a lot!

Blog Entries
    Hey Dr0W I did a SotDL background somewhere.... Ill post you up a real quick theme for MoreCore+SotDL tonight
    I hear a rumour that we might see an office ruleset sometime next year....

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Dr0W I did a SotDL background somewhere.... Ill post you up a real quick theme for MoreCore+SotDL tonight
    I hear a rumour that we might see an office ruleset sometime next year....
    I was fixing myself some background and decal for SotDL, had some neat stuff for FG and the old MoreCore but lost my HD a month ago.

I'd LOVE to hear more about this rumour of yours.
    Shadow of the Demon Lord translation to brazilian portuguese was just successfully funded as of yesterday (https://www.demonlord.com.br) and it broke records as the greatest crowfunded RPG in Brazil so far, they got over R$100,000 while the prior most well funded RPG, Numenéra had around R$76,000. We've got plenty of fans around here and I'm sure I could bring some to the FG side of the force with the help of the demon lord.

Blog Entries
    Ive uploaded v1.30 with some minor new features that take advantage of 3.2.1 and using the attachment below you can make some tweaks for your own game system.

Shadow of the Demon Lord theme for MoreCore can be downloaded here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreCore-Themes

Thank you a lot, saved me a lot of work and did a better job than I'd ever could.

Hello. The dice roll /rollon [table name] <-c [column name]> <-d [NdN+N]> can be used as dice strings and rolls library?

Thread Information