STAR TREK 2d20
    Just found this and am excited to play with it! I have decided to try and build Palladium ruleset inside here (can't find one predone) and am having some problem with skills...I got it to roll the % for skills and add the %/level adjustment using /die (C*p3)+d100. If I used /die d100+(C*p3) it would multiple everything to p3. Now I am trying to figure out how to use the rollunder function to give me success/failure. Example: XSkill is base 20% +4%/level. Member is level 2 so their success threshold is 28%. How do I go about this string?...thanks in advance!
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaley View Post
    Just found this and am excited to play with it! I have decided to try and build Palladium ruleset inside here (can't find one predone) and am having some problem with skills...I got it to roll the % for skills and add the %/level adjustment using /die (C*p3)+d100. If I used /die d100+(C*p3) it would multiple everything to p3. Now I am trying to figure out how to use the rollunder function to give me success/failure. Example: XSkill is base 20% +4%/level. Member is level 2 so their success threshold is 28%. How do I go about this string?...thanks in advance!
    Try using something like:

/die 1d100+(p1)+[(a)*(p3)]

p1 is your base skill
    p3 is your skill per level
    a is your level

You can only use one set of [brackets] in your formula

Quote Originally Posted by Engelmann View Post
    Hi,

I noticed that the "Total Weight Carried" sum isn't working any more on the player sheet. If I add or remove items it doesn't change the "Total Weight Carried" field.
    I checked with another ruleset and it works normally.

Any idea ?

Thanks
    Regards.

-----
    FGU (latest) 4.2.2 Ultimate (2022-06-07)
    Ruleset : MoreCore (with Forge)
    Ext. :
    - Calendar Plus
    - CoreRPG - Better Menus
    - Feature: Advantages and disadvantage
    - Feature: Moon Tracker
    - Feature: Universal Module
    - Forgotten Realms Calendar Supporting
    - Linker
    - PFRPG2. Theme.Sword and Sorcery
    - Player Agency
    Hi damned,
    The total weight problem is still there for me. Had you a chance to fix it ?
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Try update again and test please?
    YES ! Working again. Thanks.

I'm wondering if there's still a way to set a default background decal from within a MoreCore extension? I have an extension for which I have a series of background decal PNGs, so when my extension loads I'd like to have one of them load by default other than the default swk_logo.png.

I remember that before FGU introduced custom background decal selecting from the options menu, that you had to do it from an extension. I even once created an FGC extension that presented a series of decal choices, but for the love of it I can't remember how I did it.

athleticsroll.jpg
    Hi so I have setup a roll here:
    Code:
    /exalted (p1)+(a)d10
    Where p1 is the Athletics Score (3) and a is the Strength Score (1).
    This test should be (3+1)=4 d10s rolled using the /exalted roll, counting successes, however the roll is only using the (a) strength reference when it should be calling to both:
    result.jpg
    Seen here. Is there a way to group the Athletics and Strength values together so that they can be automatically called upon when values update?

Thread Information