DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Try this one:
    /die 2d6e6s4
    Ah! That's exactly what I need! Thank you very much, Damned.

Unless I'm mistaken, that string isn't currently listed on the MoreCore Basic User Manual. Or am I not reading the manual correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    its part of the /die command but in MoreCore you can couple it with Roll Parameters and roll it from your charsheet rather than typing it into chat each time

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...1/Rolling+Dice
    Right on, man. Thanks again for your help.

Hello guys,

I have a problem. I'm new in FGU and I trying install de MoreCore ruleset, but after the paste the morecore.pak file in the folder and loaded the campaing, the sidebar is empty with no buttons. I receive a error message too in the console, that says:

[7/28/2022 10:00:52 AM] [WARNING] font: Could not find TTF font file. (MoreCore) (graphics/graphics_fonts_mc.xml) (graphics/fonts/Candara.ttf)
    [7/28/2022 10:00:52 AM] [WARNING] font: Could not find TTF font file. (MoreCore) (graphics/graphics_fonts_mc.xml) (graphics/fonts/Candara.ttf)
    [7/28/2022 10:01:00 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "DesktopThemeLight"]:3: attempt to call field 'setSidebarDockCategoryIconColor' (a nil value)
    [7/28/2022 10:01:00 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/theme_fixer.lua"]:9: attempt to call field 'setSidebarDockCategoryIconColor' (a nil value)
    [7/28/2022 10:01:00 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/chat_window.lua"]:11: attempt to call field

Please can someone explain to me how I have to install this rule set correctly? Follow a print of the screen:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hello there Damned! I am struggling just as David above. I've loaded MC 3 times, each time with the same result with a new campaign.

1. With Dark Theme ON, Light Theme OFF.
    2. With Dark Theme OFF, Light Theme ON.
    3. With both OFF.

Thread Information