STAR TREK 2d20

Shadowrun 5e.ext
    I've attached what I have done.
    Includes the graphics, etc. At least I think I included what was needed.
    If I missed anything please let me know.
    Last edited by rmilmine; June 8th, 2022 at 09:22.

Is there anything special about the "Focuses" group on the character sheet for rolls? Or is it purely there for those rulesets like Green Ronin's Adventure Gaming Engine, which use that term instead of "skills"?

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    Is there anything special about the "Focuses" group on the character sheet for rolls? Or is it purely there for those rulesets like Green Ronin's Adventure Gaming Engine, which use that term instead of "skills"?
    From what I can see all of those sections on both MoreCore tabs can be renamed, and they all use the same window for what they display.
    To change the heading text just click on it and type.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    From what I can see all of those sections on both MoreCore tabs can be renamed, and they all use the same window for what they display.
    To change the heading text just click on it and type.
    OK cool - thanks for the reply. I've renamed the roll group titles in the past. Since I'm currently homebrewing something for AGE though, I thought I'd better check.

I've noticed some of the data types (not sure if that's the correct term) on character sheets don't allow you to delete them once they've been added/linked. As an example; while you can delete the name for a Class or a Race you've dragged & dropped from the Classes window/listing or Races window/listing, you can't delete the actual link. The same is true for abilities that are dragged & dropped from the Abilities window listing onto the Data boxes on the [More Data] tab. Meanwhile, it's possible to completely delete abilities that have been dragged & dropped onto the [Abilities] tab; the name and link.

I'm currently using Abilities to create Talents for Player Characters and I have concerns about players dragging to the incorrect spot and then not being able to delete them. Or the Race or Class being dragged to a sheet.
    Would it be possible to allow linked data to be deleted from those other data types/locations?
    If not, is there a database file where I could find those no longer valid links and manually delete them?

Blog Entries
    Everything is editable (with some care) in the DB
    Anything in Rolls frames should be deletable
    The only things you cant clear are Race and Class.

You should only copy Race once.
    And Class can either copy every level or once and then level up by adjusting Level directly. These two cant be undone.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Everything is editable (with some care) in the DB
    Anything in Rolls frames should be deletable
    The only things you cant clear are Race and Class.
    Everything within rolls frames are indeed deletable on my character sheet. The linked items in the Data frames on the [MoreData] tab, however are not. That's the tab where I have some concerns with player accidentally dropping a talent (ability) on them.

You should only copy Race once.
    And Class can either copy every level or once and then level up by adjusting Level directly. These two cant be undone.
    After some more testing, I discovered that both the Class and Race do update to a new one if it's dragged from the Race or Class window. The class does update to the next level, but that can be manually reset.
    As well, the text in the Advancement log on the [Notes] tab can also be deleted and edited. I also totally missed the [Abilities] tab on the Class forms, which is an awesome feature.

Having used MoreCore recently to adapt a series of tabletop miniatures games, I've gotten too accustomed to using the ruleset in a minimalist way.

I created a series of rolls for AGE focuses that use a syntax of: /die 1d6+rd6+1d6+(a)+(b) where (a) is the liked attribute value and (b) is the standard Focus bonus. I used that syntax for a whole series of rolls because I was ignorant of the exitance of the /stunt roll - DOH!

Now that being the case, I actually find that the stunt dice being in the center of the 3 dice roll results in the chat window makes it easier to discern doubles. Meanwhile the stunt dice being red instead of green to my eye is much easier to read. I realize those might be somewhat moot points, because the /stunt roll lists whenever stunt points are generated. I have to say though, in my campaigns with various rulesets I've had a number of players that are much quicker at reading a graphic dice result than detailed text listings.

So...I'm wondering if it's possible to change the position and color of the Stunt dice for the /stunt roll?

[Edit] I know I've asked before, but my grey cells are failing me and my forum search-fu can't find it.
    Anyhow...how do I manually change the action icon for a roll type?
    I ask, because some of my rolls that're using /dbdamage syntax default to a polyhedron icon, while others default to the blood splatter icon. I'd prefer it be the latter, but I can't for the love of it remember how to manually change the icon. Sorry for asking again.
    Last edited by kronovan; June 11th, 2022 at 23:40.

Thread Information