FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    There are several rolls that will compare to AC such as /thac0 and /attackac and /gsattack and /maweapon and /witcherattack

One of the first two is most likely the one for you.

Thanks Damned. It was indeed /attackac #d#+#+xH that I was forgetting. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall now that the attackac syntax can only be used in a CT roll; i.e. it won't work if entered in the Attack box on a NPC sheet.

Blog Entries
    Yes it is a Roll and Rolls need to be added in the rolls section.
    I was going to remove the Attacks section in favour of Rolls as Rolls can do everything Attacks do and much more ofc. However a small number of extensions make use of Attacks so it stays.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Yes it is a Roll and Rolls need to be added in the rolls section.
    I was going to remove the Attacks section in favour of Rolls as Rolls can do everything Attacks do and much more ofc. However a small number of extensions make use of Attacks so it stays.
    Thanks for confirming. Something I've noticed with the default MoreCore theme now that I've started to remove entries in NPC's Attacks boxes in favor of using CT Rolls...The "Attacks" label text remains despite nothing being in that text box, and the "Special" text overwrites it making that label unreadable.

Blog Entries
    Ive updated NPCs to fix Special/Attacks display.
    Ive added Type to NPCs and this works with the NPC Campaign Tool List View as per kronovans request.

Updated in the Forge.

Many thanks damned for adding the Type field. I edited some of my NPCs using the new type box for factions and it's made a world of difference in being able to quickly sort them based on faction.

I'm adapting a tabletop game where some rare characters have a Regenerate feature that allows them to heal Health/Hit Points. The amount they heal is always a determined amount in increments of 10, so Regeneration 10, Regeneration 20, etc.

I've been trying to use the HealMe dice roll as described on the MoreCore Basic Manual webpage using the following syntax: /healme 1d0+10. The CT Roll does display the correct icon for the roll button. However, when I make the roll this error is being listed in the log window:

"[2/17/2022 4:20:15 PM] s'ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Use resolveActor'
    [2/17/2022 4:20:16 PM] s'ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Use resolveActor'
    [2/17/2022 4:20:16 PM] s'onLanded: ' | { s'sType' = s'npc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'npc.id-00100', s'sName' = s'CANDEROUS ORDO' } | nil | { s'aDice' = { #1 = { s'value' = #0, s'type' = s'd0', s'result' = #0 }, s'expr' = s'd0' }, s'nMod' = #10, s'sWho' = s'npc.id-00100', s'sType' = s'healme', s'bSecret' = bFALSE, s'sDesc' = s'Regeneration 10' }
    [2/17/2022 4:20:16 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_healme.lua"]:138: bad argument #2 to 'tonumber' (base out of range)
    "

So if I'm reading that correctly, the ActorManger.getActor function no longer exists and should be replaced with ActorManager.resolveActor. My question is how?
    I'm guessing I'd need to create an extension to do this. I remember creating a Savage World extension that initialized (or is the correct term instantiated) the ActorManager, in order to be able to replace the default Arcane Backgrounds. Would the required setup scripting for this be similar?
    And before I even dive down that rabbit hole, is there a newer undocumented MoreCore roll that replaces the HealMe roll?

If you look at the ActorManager.getActor(sActorType, v) call, it simply passes to ActorManager.resolveActor(v). You would just replace your getActor calls with resolveActor calls with one less parameter.

That stuff is part of the CoreRPG base layer.

Regards,
    JPG

Many thanks for the reply Moon Wizard - I'll check into it.

Thread Information