DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I will double check and if not add it to the build.
    I hope to move it into the Forge very soon.
    Apologies.
    Thanks!

While the count successes kinda sorta works, the post I linked to is definitely the far superior design:

"/exalted (p1)x(p2)y(p3)
    where p1 is the dice pool, p2 are automatic successes and p3 is the TN for double successes. So with p3=8 every die that shows an eight or higher will count as 2 successes."
    Last edited by Pentazer; September 1st, 2021 at 15:53.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I will double check and if not add it to the build.
    I hope to move it into the Forge very soon.
    Apologies.
    Looking forward to seeing MoreCore in the Forge.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Following Damiens instructionvideos for creating a Cyberpunk RED ruleset with the RulesetWizard. It has gone quite nice, even been modifying some parts to get closer to the rules.
    Have been stuck with a problem and have been trying to understand how to use Lua to program Skill dice.

Cyberpunk RED all skill rolls are 1d10+skill+bonus/penaltys.
    On a 10(first dice roll) it explodes +1d10 (but only explode once)
    On a 1(first dice roll) it explodes low -1d10(but only once)

Trying to get how things work I found the following.
    1d10e explodes on 10, you can se all the extra dice in green and the calculated sum is corect.
    1d10l (L) explodes on 1, you can se all the extra dice in red and the calculated sum is corect.
    In MoreCore you can use the “/witcher 1d10”. You only se the first die and have 3 sums making it realy wanky.

None of these 3 dice version can be stopped after exploding once.
    And sadly I have not found a way to marry the explode (e) and explode low (l).

Found the Lua part for “/witcher”, but to be honest I cant figure it out, even after 1 month (Well worked hard the first 2 weeks 8h/day, but have resign a bit.)

Best version is if I could use both the 1d10e and 1d10l at the same time and some how only explode once, or perhaps some other way.
    where can I find the knowledge on how to do it.
    Thanks all.

Is there a dice roller option that supports Prowlers & Paragons Ultimate Edition? It's roll x number of d6, 2/s and 4's count as 1 success, 6's counts as 2 successes.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Blog Entries
    I would take the
    Powers and Perils: /pnp # (roll #d6 and count 6's, modifiers add dice)
    Roll and extend it and save as /ppue
    If you are able to do that and share it back Ill add it in to the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    Is there a dice roller option that supports Prowlers & Paragons Ultimate Edition? It's roll x number of d6, 2/s and 4's count as 1 success, 6's counts as 2 successes.
    As mentioned below, /pnp is the Prowlers & Paragons die mechanic. You'll need to do the Challenge Rolls manually, which is no big deal. Also, when I requested the roll mechanic, PPUE wasn't even in beta, so some elements aren't there (the exploding 6s for certain actions, for instance). This is again pretty minor. I've run a campaign using the existing mechanic (using the beta PPUE) and had no problem.

Hey there!

I've just started looking into Morecore for Exalted and was hoping someone could educate me.
    I made sure to download and install the latest MoreCore ruleset.
    I also found an Exalted ext for character sheets (it was listed for 1ed). I am using it as a basis to hold the stats, etc.
    The dice do not roll correctly off of it - it is looking for a rpexa.lua script.

I tried the /exalted 2d10 roll I saw (by typing it into chat just like /exalted 2d10) as being listed as an acceptable string for MoreCore, and I get an error.
    script execution error; [string "scripts/manager_custom_exalted.lua"]; 107: attempt to concatenate field 'sSize' (a nil value)

I am looking to get the exalted and exalteddmg dice to work. I've seen a few people mention a version that is built as (p1)x(p2)y(p3) but to make that work is very much over my head.

I do not see anywhere on the sheet where I can build and drag from the Rolls menu and I am just learning how to use that anyways - but it won't matter as long as /exalted does not work in either case.

I appreciate any help and I apologies if this is all basic stuff, I've tried to figure it out on my own but no luck.

Blog Entries
    Hi Pujaree

learn about roll Paremeters they are pretty cool.
    https://www.diehard-gaming.com/mchelp.html#parameters

below I show the setup of both /exalted and /rpexa
    There is a bug in rpexa and I have just uploaded a fix.

But I am uploading it to the Forge.
    You may have to delete your downloaded copy.

exalted01.jpg

Thread Information