FG Spreadshirt Swag
    I just tested in a clean campaign and it does indeed throw an error when rolled from a character sheet using an attribute in the # position.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    It seems that /cod is broken and that I have in the past tried to fix.
    Unsuccessfully.

I would use this:
    /die [(p1)+(p2)]d10s8f1
    and set my Stat in p1 and set any mods (dont forget to clear them after rolling if not needed anymore) in p2 and hide p3

What is the most recent version of the MoreCore ruleset? The download link on the front page is for 1.62 with a release date of Apr 21/2021.
    I could have sworn this ruleset gets updated more frequently than that, but can anyone confirm that that version is indeed the most recent?

As well, why isn't MoreCore on Forge? Or is it there and I just somehow missed it?

Blog Entries
    The ruleset gets updated when
    a) an update is needed and
    b) i have time to do so
    The product does most things that its going to so its not likely to see/need as many updates in the future

Why is it not on the forge yet?
    see b)

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    b) i have time to do so
    The product does most things that its going to so its not likely to see/need as many updates in the future

see b)
    Oh OK, that's cool and I really respect all the effort you put into it Damned. I just remember some time back when I was working on my custom implementation of True20 and doing some testing for ATOW/Battletech, that the updates were more frequent than every 4 months. I'm actually pleased to read that MoreCore has gotten to a state where it doesn't need updating as often.

b) i have time to do so

see b)
    Help! I am suck in a circular loop!

Fantastic. Ill include it in the next build with your permission!
    Hey Damned, has this been included in moreCore 1.62? I've been trying to get exalted rolls going for 3rd edition and can't seem to figure it out.

Oh sorry, post #2903 from April 30th, 2021.
    I tried the "count successes" roll and that's really close, so close it made me weep, but it's not complete, here's an example:
    pic.jpg
    So it's counting rolls over 7 which is good, but 10s count as double successes in Exalted 3e. so this should actually have been 6 successes.

Thread Information