DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by FateStCloud View Post
    Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could provide a bit of assistance with Morecore.

Currently I am trying to set up the L5R extension in Unity, and so far everything is working, no issues with dice or anything, however my issue is that the custom buttons on the sidebar do not populate with the new graphic, this is a constant no matter what Morecore theme I downloaded.

I do not get any errors when loading like it could not find a file or anything, it just shows up with the basic "Heroes, notes, images" etc large side bar buttons of a grey background and all.
    Any assistance on this would be helpful, I am attaching the extension I am using for this. I am also on Unity [TEST] v4.1.0 and updated to current
    Attachment 46315
    Nevermind! I figured out how to customize the large sidebar buttons by looking through the 5e files for Unity.

Blog Entries
    I have an updated version that uses the old graphic and font but Im trying to fix the dice.
    When you roll the dice are not being displayed - only the final selected results.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have an updated version that uses the old graphic and font but Im trying to fix the dice.
    When you roll the dice are not being displayed - only the final selected results.
    The Dice are not being displayed? like the 3D model is not showing up or the output is not showing the die faces?
    Here is what I get on mine, seems to work fairly well.

Dice rolled.png

Blog Entries
    Sweet - this particular build does still have working dice!
    Ill fix the sidebar in this one and a couple of other things and then get it pushed back out.

Sweet - this particular build does still have working dice!
    Ill fix the sidebar in this one and a couple of other things and then get it pushed back out.
    Sounds good!

This bit of code in the xml seems to be the factor for the dice in case you need it for any others:

-- New code to substitute custom dice icons in the result.
    function processResultDieGraphics(aDice)
    local isFGU = UtilityManager.isClientFGU();
    local aNewDice = {};

-- Step through the dice and if they're custom change the type
    -- Converts all dice results to be custom die icons
    for k,v in ipairs(aDice) do
    if isFGU then
    table.insert(aNewDice, { type = v.type, result = v.result, icon = v.type .. "icon." .. v.result });
    else
    table.insert(aNewDice, { type = v.type .. "." .. v.result, result = v.result });
    end
    end

return aNewDice;
    end

@damned

Heya, currently poking around some more at the L5R extension, was wondering if you could direct me to where the icons for the social portion might be located. (IE: Glory, Honour, Status)

They have these three what looks like half circles next to them, which I am guessing are supposed to be the editable portion where you put the values.
    Also if you delete the words Glory, like if you are replacing those with the values but clear it out, you are not able to re-add anything on that section.

Here is a picture of the half circles I was talking about, trying to adjust it to show up fully
    Social Standing.png

I am updating the extension thread with a fixed sheet just now.
    Sweet thanks for all the hard work!

Is there a list of which rolls work appropriately with /pooltype and/or anything special to know about how to get them to work? If there isn't a list please consider this a feature request for the documentation page to highlight which ones work or work well with it.

I'm currently working on a Character Sheet for Codex Martialis which rolls variable 1d20s in a dice pool. Minimum of 1 in the dice pool, and nothing subtracts from the dice pool, so I'm thinking I will be using the /pool command to add more d20s where appropriate, along with standard modifiers to add to the total result. This is a roll-#d20-keep-the-highest system (although 1 is always a fumble if the highest roll is a 1, and 20 is always a hit, but not always a Critical, but that's not that important for this purpose). So far I think all I can really do with this is use /pooltype orderresult but was curious if there might be some way to get /rk or something similar to work for something like this.

Edit: Or maybe I should just look at modifying /rnk to just be a d20 roll, keep highest 1, then it wouldn't need any extra variables and it would appropriately give me the single highest die of the pool and add the modifiers in it so I could use the output number more directly?
    Last edited by zarlor; May 23rd, 2021 at 20:54.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Thread Information