FG Spreadshirt Swag

I see, it is no big deal, we can work around it.
    We are playing Lex Arcana, we are like a roman x files team. It has a brilliant mechanic where you can make up a dice pool that equals your skill with any combination of dice. If all dice rolled are maximum they explode. So if you have say, 20 skill, you could roll 1d20 and chance it or you could roll 4d5 and get a safer median value but at a reduced chance of exploding.

I'll see if the GM wants to share the character sheet etc. once we have played a few more sessions
    Last edited by Skellan; April 29th, 2021 at 13:41.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Hello Damned,

one of my awesome players wrote a little extension for the Exalted 3e system. This does add a few custom rolls/modifier. First our challenge roll has been adjusted.

It now does
    /exalted3e (p1)x(p2)y(p3)

where p1 is the dice pool, p2 are automatic successes and p3 is the TN for double successes. So with p3=8 every die that shows an eight or higher will count as 2 successes.

The additional modifiers are the most common used rerolls and custom penalties.

These work with keywords.

- Rerollone - /mod 0 Rerollone - 1s will be rerolled till they fail to appear.
    - Rerollfive - /mod 0 Rerollfive - 5s will be rerolled
    - Rerollsix - /mod 0 Rerollsix - 6s will be rerolled
    - Rerollten - /mod 0 Rerollten - 10s will be rerolled

- MinusDice /mod (p1) MinusDice - The entered number will be substracted from the dice pool. For this /mod (p1) needs to be enabled.

So far we didn't encounter any issues. But for some reason we can't create a working .ext file. So to prevent confusion I uploaded is as .zip. Just unpacking it in the Extensions folder works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrix View Post
    Hello Damned,

one of my awesome players wrote a little extension for the Exalted 3e system. This does add a few custom rolls/modifier. First our challenge roll has been adjusted.

It now does
    /exalted3e (p1)x(p2)y(p3)

where p1 is the dice pool, p2 are automatic successes and p3 is the TN for double successes. So with p3=8 every die that shows an eight or higher will count as 2 successes.

The additional modifiers are the most common used rerolls and custom penalties.

These work with keywords.

- Rerollone - /mod 0 Rerollone - 1s will be rerolled till they fail to appear.
    - Rerollfive - /mod 0 Rerollfive - 5s will be rerolled
    - Rerollsix - /mod 0 Rerollsix - 6s will be rerolled
    - Rerollten - /mod 0 Rerollten - 10s will be rerolled

- MinusDice /mod (p1) MinusDice - The entered number will be substracted from the dice pool. For this /mod (p1) needs to be enabled.

So far we didn't encounter any issues. But for some reason we can't create a working .ext file. So to prevent confusion I uploaded is as .zip. Just unpacking it in the Extensions folder works.
    Fantastic. Ill include it in the next build with your permission!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Fantastic. Ill include it in the next build with your permission!
    Yes, feel free to include them. With /exalted3e help there is also little help command with example rolls/mods.

Hi Damned Can you let me know which custom dice roll lua file I would find the following:

Roll Under (Mod Dice): /rollunderdmod #d#x#([+-]#) (roll #dice and count #-, optional modifier adjusts the final number of succeses, modifier box adjusts the number of dice rolled)

This is one of the rolls listed in post #2. I am looking to use the modifier box to adjust some of my new rolls I am generating for my Battletech: A Time of War Extension.

I have done a search through the files and can't find it.

Damned, don't worry, just found it.

I was misspelling the roll name in my search through the files.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherkelly View Post
    Damned, don't worry, just found it.

I was misspelling the roll name in my search through the files.
    If I had a dolar for every time I made a typo, I’d… d’oh!!!

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone could provide a bit of assistance with Morecore.

Currently I am trying to set up the L5R extension in Unity, and so far everything is working, no issues with dice or anything, however my issue is that the custom buttons on the sidebar do not populate with the new graphic, this is a constant no matter what Morecore theme I downloaded.

I do not get any errors when loading like it could not find a file or anything, it just shows up with the basic "Heroes, notes, images" etc large side bar buttons of a grey background and all.
    Any assistance on this would be helpful, I am attaching the extension I am using for this. I am also on Unity [TEST] v4.1.0 and updated to current
    MCL5R.ext

Thread Information