STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries
    Hi Arrix we probably need a /exalteddmgx roll too at some point...

I think on the recharge thing I should probably add support for "half" and "full" too.
    If recharge proves to be useful I will probably have to look at a way to trigger it to run on all Rolls, either per character or maybe via the Rest feature...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Arrix we probably need a /exalteddmgx roll too at some point...
    That would be quite awesome, yes. The good thing is that the effects that cause automatic successes are quite rare for damage rolls. Stunts/willpower only count for the attack roll but not the damge itself.

I feel like I'm missing something with how to add rolls to the MoreCore character sheet tab. Tutorial video 4 implies I should be able to do it in FG, without editing XML, but I don't seem to be able to (in the video the editing windows just pop up with no explanation). I can change the name of the default 6 boxes (Attributes, Feats, etc.), and I can add blank items in the boxes, but no amount of clicking or right clicking lets me modify the items. Do I need to edit the XML? Do I need to choose a ruleset?

Edit: Found it, you need to add roll types to the "rolls" list. That wasn't very clear.

I also think it would be helpful to name which xml or lua file is actually being edited in the videos; I can find the one eventually, but it's a pain to find them if they're not explicitly named.
    Last edited by Felderburg; April 22nd, 2021 at 01:24.

Blog Entries
    Hi Felderburg,

Thanks for the feedback. Are you trying to write an extension or just start playing?
    If you are writing an extension to customise the look/feel/behaviour then use the tutorials, otherwise add rolls and configure them.
    Try and download some example character sheets or watch this video to give you a better understanding of how to setup Rolls within MoreCore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7UENAvECO8
    Yes not including the filenames was an oversight, they were meant to be displayed at the top of the screen in notepad.

Hi Damned, is there any way to do assign specific values to the combat tracker fields in MoreCore?, like /c4mod = 2 , I can add values ( like /c4mod + (a) ) but I cant assign specific values (to reset a stat for example)
    Thanks!

Another question, its possible to roll with on or two bonus or penalty die on a d100% like in Coc7? thanks!

I think there may be an issue with rolling 1d5 for dice pools.
    /pool 1d5 seems to be adding a random result to the modifier box rather than populating the dice pool.
    The other numbers all seem fine though.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    When you add dice that are not defined it immediately does a random calc on those dice and adds it to the Modifier stack as well as adding a pip/slot to the Pool.

Fair enough I thought it may be an bug as the 1d3 adds a die to the pool.
    It is not a really a big issue but I guess an unscrupulous player is getting the results before actually rolling, so it is a bit weird. Just thought I would mention it in case it was not known behaviour.
    In any case, The morecore ruleset has been super useful and adaptable and this is a minor thing - so thank you for all the hours you must have spent creating it.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information