DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    dnquxiti

MoreCore has had several evolutions that have had a big impact on it.
    Rolls were a big evolution and following the early Rolls came the Rolls Library.
    Sometime later roll Parameters became a thing (thanks mcortez) and these really up the utility of Rolls again.
    The problem is that the links in (a), (b), (c) are relative links and they link to the internal database reference of the source.
    If you added all your Rolls to the new character sheet in exactly the same order they were added in the initial character before being added to the Library they would probably work...
    But as wndrgdru points out there are easier/better ways of doing this now.
    The Rolls Library is not defunct but it has certainly become less useful as the Rolls became more powerful.

There are some other ways of setting up the links such as programmatically in an extension but that is a lot more work again.
    Pregen characters that can be dragged to duplicate or exported/imported is the way to go in most situations.

Thanks for the replies and the ideas on the various ways to work through this.

Hey damned,

I just noticed that, at least for the /pbta rolls, modifiers are being shown twice in the chat text. They're still only being counted once though.
    Also, the modifier box isn't being cleared after the roll.

EDIT: Now I'm having trouble recreating in a clean campaign. Let me do some more digging.

~facepalm~
    Never mind. This is what happens when you name a +1 mod roll "+1".
    Last edited by wndrngdru; April 4th, 2021 at 22:50.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    The first is what you found, the second is a glitch that is resolved by restarting the GMs FG.
    I still havent tracked what causes it.

I am sorry but I dont have time to sift through 101 pages.
    I am wondering if I can use morecore for FGU? The instructions for installation all seem to have to do with classic. Atleast my windows dont have the folderbutton etc to install the .pak file?

Blog Entries
    Hi SweetSwede

MoreCore works fine in FGU. If you find any bugs let me know.
    There is a folder icon on the FGU splash screen too.
    Once you click that go to \rulesets and put the pak file there.
    Quit and relaunch FGU and MoreCore will be an option under Create Campaign.

Hi - I'm trying to develop a Reference Module for MoreCore that has not just the Reference data, but also Equipment Lists, Spells, etc., similar to the 5E SRD Reference Manual lists. I have the MOD loaded in MoreCore, and the Reference Manual and Equipment show up as links, with the Reference Manual working fine. However, the Equipment link will bring up the Equipment window, that shows the list (in this case, Adventuring Gear, Armor, Weapons), but when one clicks on one of those subcategories, nothing happens.

The Ref. Module is set to be visible to any ruleset, and the Equipment lists and subcategories works for DnD 5E... but again, not in MoreCore. I'm not sure, but does this have something to do with classes? Is this functionality possible within a MoreCore Reference Module?

Ultimate License Holder!
    Anyone can play!
    Timzone:
    US Central (-6 GMT)

Blog Entries
    Hi Casimir

Unfortunately that is all 5E specific code. I think that PFRPG2 also has it and 2E but there isnt support for it in MoreCore right now.
    Can you send me a copy of the module by PM or email and Ill have a look but I cant promise when...

Okay thanks a lot Damned - PM sent.

Ultimate License Holder!
    Anyone can play!
    Timzone:
    US Central (-6 GMT)

Hello everyone!

Roll20 finally annoyed me enough to purchase a FGU Ultimate license... And now I'm invested. As far as I can tell MoreCore does more than enough to get us started with Exalted 3rd edition in FGU. So thank you very much damned for all the work you put into this.

I just started getting a feel for FGU so I have a ton of questions but the most important hurdle is to get a working character sheet. And with working I don't mean any fancy automation, just something that can store all the required information. The original looks like this: https://www.pdffiller.com/preview/10...8216/large.png

If possible I would like to keep how the ratings are displayed with dots. But I don't mind them just being numbers.

One thing at a time...
    The storyteller system has attributes and abillities. Without additional effects an attribute can have a rating between 1-5, an ability between 0-5. Certain extra effects can raise these above the metioned range. I believe the most points a PC can have is currently 7 or 8. The player rolls (attribute) + (ability) d10 against a difficulty set by the gm. The evaluation of the roll is handled very well by /exalted xd10.

So far I've set up Attributes and Abilities as modifier and I've added an "action" roll. Clicking the attributes/abilities adds the modifier together and then clicking the "action" roll (set to roll /exalted 0d10) causes 0+Modifier d10 to be rolled.
    That is probably a weird workaround because I wasn't able to automate the addition... Because I'm a noob with stuff like this.

I tried this:
    /exalted (p1)+(p2)+(p3)d10

The intention was of course to roll Attribute + Ability + Modifier d10s.
    It only rolls (p3)d10 though and doesn't add them together.

There is probably a very simple solution to this that I just don't know, so please excuse me for asking something like this.

Edit: Also before I forget, a short bug report. I have only loaded the latest MoreCore Extension, no theme or anything else. Inserting something into a Ref Field, then right clicking causes the console to open with an error message.
    Code:
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 8.5348306 - MoreCore
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 0.0005004 - 0
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 0.1301118 - 12
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.0335287
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.0030028
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.0450387
    [4/13/2021 4:33:23 AM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.0823208
    [4/13/2021 4:33:24 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 9.487649
    [4/13/2021 4:33:24 AM] s'aMajor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #4, s'MoreCore' = #1 } | s' aMinor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #1, s'MoreCore' = #61 }
    [4/13/2021 4:33:24 AM] s'onInit: registerResultHandler'
    [4/13/2021 4:33:24 AM] s'onInit: '
    [4/13/2021 4:33:24 AM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.009509 - Calendars
    [4/13/2021 4:33:24 AM] MEASURE: MODULE LOAD - 0.0820697 - FG Battle Maps
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: MoreCore Ruleset (Version 1.61f 20210328). This generic ruleset adds features and flexibility allowing you to play more game systems. 
    This ruleset coded by damned and ianmward. Additional thanks to superteddy57, celestian, Trenloe, mcortez, kelrugem, Moon Wizard, frostbytejim, Mach5RR and others for their assistance along the way. This incorporates dice rolling extensions from Ikael, DMFirmy, Frostbyte, Sibelius, Trenloe, Imiri, Myrddin, rstrahan, ahoggya, superteddy57, mcortez, David Stitt, thwright, trobadork, SmileyMan, rpotor, opilio, Brotherkelly, Old Scouser Roleplaying, donbwhite, damned and ianmward.
    DicePool and much other goodness by ianmward.
    Roll Parameters by mcortez. 
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: Help grow MoreCore. If you would like to support MoreCore you can do so in the following ways:
    * Use MoreCore and spread the word about the systems you are playing
    * Use MoreCore and upload and share Character sheets (and even campaigns) and instructions for the systems you are playing
    * Creating new Rolls for MoreCore and allowing them to be included into MoreCore
    * Creating new Theme Extensions for MoreCore and sharing them on the forums
    * If you would like to make a donation to help feed my RPG habit you can donate at (LINK)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: Type /morecorehelp to access the MoreCore User Manual in game.  Rolls should be added to the PC and NPC sheets and not used in Chat. (LINK)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: Visit (LINK) for the best online RPG convention. Every year in April and October.
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: The Dice Pool is turned off by default in new MoreCore campaigns. It can be turned on in Options.
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: Due to significant changes in the CoreRPG and Engine there are likely some bugs in this release. Please report them in the link. (LINK)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-04-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
    [4/13/2021 4:33:25 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 1.3521664
    [4/13/2021 4:33:35 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_trackers) in windowclass (cas_stats)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:36 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_trackers) in windowclass (cas_stats)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:36 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_trackers) in windowclass (cas_stats)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:52 AM] [WARNING]  window: Anchored static height ignored for control (number_trackers) in windowclass (cas_stats)
    [4/13/2021 4:33:53 AM] [ERROR]  radial: Could not find menu icon (resettemp)
    Last edited by Arrix; April 13th, 2021 at 03:40.

Thread Information