FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Added some support for * and / in the [math] syntax.
    Added /unidamage #d#x# roll. Multiples #d# by x#. Uses Defense as Damage Reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Someone posted a fix for the Target info overlapping Rolls info but I cant find it and somehow I have overwritten that fix sometime more recently... Anyone able to point me to it?
    OK, that was me, but you didn't break it the same way anyhow.
    Edit your template_ct.xml file.
    Delete template "string_ctentry_targets" (Line 121 - 125)
    This will default to the Core version of that template which does work properly.
    Or, you can fix your template "string_ct_summary_spacing" which anchors to "name" but should anchor to "active_spacer_top". But at that point, you are just recreating "string_ct_summary" from Core's template_ct.xml. I recommend just deleting both to rely off of Core for simplicity's sake, since you don't seem to be changing anything about them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach5RR View Post
    OK, that was me, but you didn't break it the same way anyhow.
    Many thanks Mach5RR - reuploaded again.

Hey, Love MoreCore. and I am just getting started using it. I was wondering how to make blank character sheet templates for my players to use?

Is there an easy way or do I need to start from sctatch for every new player? i.e. I am setting up an example sheet with all the rolls needed for a game i am doing. Do i need to do that everytime? Is that how the export works? I export then import and voila I have a copy?

Dave

Blog Entries
    The easiest way is:

Create a character either with generic rolls/stats or fully fleshed out for her class/role.
    Then in the Character Selection Window click and drag the character 2cm and release and you will have a duplicate.

I would either create one toon for each class/profession and call them by that Shaman, Rigger, Samurai, whatever
    or create one with all the rolls setup with parameters and duplicate that multiple times and the players can add their stats and delete unneeded stuff

Thank you. I should have figured that one out myself since the skills/roll behave the same way.

Much appreciated.

Dave

I suppose I will have to figure out how to create a module next. I am doing sheets for Forbidden Lands. while I wait for the official FL FG to come out.

Dave

@damned How much of a chore would it be to have the frames on the MoreCore and MoreData tabs use the standard CoreRPG frame types so they work better with the official (or other CoreRPG) themes?

Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    They waste too much room unfortunately. Each of those frames would lose another 4-8px on every edge which really impacts how much info is visible in the Rolls windows.
    Please post a screenshot of the charsheet and the whole desktop.

Thread Information