FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Hullo! Is there a new version of More Core? Ars Magica is not given the buttons on right any more. Script handling on desktop.lua error 437 Attempt to index local C nil value. Bit of a pain.
    See first post or about a half dozen or so posts over the last two pages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RNazzaro View Post
    I'm having a similar problem. I get the following error message, and neither the Combat Tracker, Party Sheet, nor any of the story or note buttons are appearing.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:437: attempt to index local 'c' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:384: bad argument #1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got string)
    See first post or about a half dozen or so posts over the last two pages.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bal View Post
    Howdy damned,

There were no characters in the campaign I was using for testing in FG Unity. For simplicity's sake, I was just entering these into the chat in a brand new campaign:
    /rnk 4k2
    /rnkd 4k2
    /rnkdk 4k2
    /rnke 4k2

The campaign I've been running in actual play is a) running in FG Classic and b) using versions of the modified and expanded roll & keep rolls I messaged you about last year that are piggybacking on these existing ones. Sorry I haven't been able to follow up on that btw, my bosses have decided to bless me with a lot of overtime and I've barely had time to prep for regular sessions.

I've added a minimalist character with samples of the 4 rolls on it to test from.

Edit to clarify: The campaign I was testing against had none of my modifications.
    Hi bal

It appears the script is running against the thrown dice one time too many and so fails on the last run because there is no data to run against. I havent found the cause yet. I suspect its a pairs/ipairs thing but still testing/debugging.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi bal

It appears the script is running against the thrown dice one time too many and so fails on the last run because there is no data to run against. I havent found the cause yet. I suspect its a pairs/ipairs thing but still testing/debugging.
    Thanks for looking into it, damned.

Quote Originally Posted by CJR View Post
    Hullo! Is there a new version of More Core? Ars Magica is not given the buttons on right any more. Script handling on desktop.lua error 437 Attempt to index local C nil value. Bit of a pain.
    There is. Go to Post #1 in this thread and download the update.

I had the exact same problem, and now it's working fine.

Yep I misread the date format there because I am not used to American dates I have installed the .pak and all is good. Now I don't have 6 confused players blathering I shall go back read what is new.

The date ending 20 misled me in to believing there was no new version as i automatically read the European day/month/year format
    Last edited by CJR; February 22nd, 2021 at 00:07.

Blog Entries
    I dont think its a US date format. Its closest to an ISO date format intended to reduce confusion. It is using YYYYMMDD. ISO I think is the same but formatted with dashes: YYYY-MM-DD.

Are there any extensions out there like Death Indicator that work with MoreCore, or is there a way to add a visual indicator that an entitiy has 0 health?

The MoreCore campaigns I have all have the new sidebar buttons with black text on dark-ish gray backgrounds. Is there any way we can get a more high contrast scheme, for people with crappy eyesight?

Blog Entries
    Hi coyote670 yes of curse that is possible. Would white text or bigger text be enough or something else?
    Bigger text means some of the longer names get cut off a bit - like Investigator and World Builder, or I can make the buttons wider too...

Thread Information