DICE PACKS BUNDLE

I am creating a Shadowrun 3ed extension using MoreCore and have a question about the reference fields in the custom rolls.

There are 5 fields (a1 - a5) when I drag in a Skill. I think I determined correctly that a1 - a3 are references to the p1-p3 of the Skill I pulled in.

What are a4 and a5?

I did search for this but I wasn't able to find anything. Search-Fu is lacking... :-(

For kicks, here's a sample of the first page of the character sheet. Please remember it is a work in progress and I have taken a short cut of putting text in for some buttons.
    player_view_char_pg1.jpg

I am creating a Shadowrun 3ed extension using MoreCore and have a question about the reference fields in the custom rolls.

There are 5 fields (a1 - a5) when I drag in a Skill. I think I determined correctly that a1 - a3 are references to the p1-p3 of the Skill I pulled in.

What are a4 and a5?

I did search for this but I wasn't able to find anything. Search-Fu is lacking... :-(

For kicks, here's a sample of the first page of the character sheet. Please remember it is a work in progress and I have taken a short cut of putting text in for some buttons.
    player_view_char_pg1.jpg

Blog Entries
    If you change the Roll to a Tracker there is (Im going from memory here) a min and max value and these are (a4) and (a5)
    Additionally if you drag a single number to (a) it will only populate (a). If you drag the link then it will populate (a1)-(a5)

And your sheet looks fantastic keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by lamorric View Post
    I am creating a Shadowrun 3ed extension using MoreCore
    player_view_char_pg1.jpg
    Wow, that is AWESOME! I hope you share it when it is ready. I have a Shadowrun 3e game in my que.

/H

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing!

Now running the first installment of Horizons of the Vast, a Starfinder Campaign, and Kingmaker 2nd ed.

I created a new morecore ruleset campaign and a character sheet for SWN and everything was working very well.

I came back a couple days later, and now every roll that uses /die outputs 0 for the dice in chat. So Param Formula /die 2d6 + (p1) + (p2) creates the Dice String /die 2d6 + -1 + 0. When rolled this outputs to the chat window 2d6, where both dice are 0 and the total is 0. WTH?

Param Formula /die 1d20 + (p2) creates a dice string of /die 1d20 + 1 which when rolled outputs a die roll of 0 with a total of 0

I have updated Fantasy Grounds
    I have redownloaded MORECORE
    I have no extensions and no modules loaded.

from the chatlog.html file in the campaign:

Base Attack Bonus [1d6 = 0]
    Initative (1d8+0) [d8 = 2]
    + -1 + 0 Administer [2d6 = 0]
    + -1 + 0 Fix [2d6 = 0]
    Constitution [1d20+0 = 0]
    Constitution [1d20+1 = 1]
    + 1 Constitution [1d20 = 0]
    Dexterity [1d20+0 = 0]

What am I doing wrong, or has an update broken morecore?
    Last edited by CarlPalmer; January 20th, 2021 at 12:16. Reason: Add more info

FGU

Let me do some more checking, I'll create a new campaign and see if I managed to break something in the campaign.

Blog Entries
    die is from CoreRPG.
    Can you try deleting corerpg.pak and re-running the updater?
    Can you post your MoreCore and CoreRPG and Engine versions?

Is there an alternative to /die? I didn't see a generic roll command in MoreCore other that /die, or are you saying that you are just passing the roll to CoreRPG module to process it?

>restarted PC
    >reinstalled FGU in a new folder
    >Created a new data directory and pointed fresh install at it
    >Did a full update of FGU
    >downloaded MoreCore
    >Created a new campaign with MoreCore

So a complete fresh install with only fresh install data. Now I am getting the die roll, but it isn't adding the parameters to the result even though it is listing them.
    See here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgt54b9vfv...Issue.jpg?dl=0

MoreCore is v1.60.2020927
    CoreRPG is v3.3.12A

I am very confused, as I believe you that the problem isnt MoreCore, but I don't know where else to look.

UPDATE:
    I created a new character sheet and started over. Everything seems to be working except that the skill rolls of 2d6 + (p1) are not adding the bonus of (p1).
    And Attack and Damage are not adding parameters to the roll.
    Last edited by CarlPalmer; January 20th, 2021 at 16:04.

So I finally got it all worked out by creating a new character sheet and moving the rolls back to the completely formatted one. I am not at all sure why the formulas werent working, but it appears that they are now.

Thread Information