STAR TREK 2d20
    Sorry, my bad meant Paranoia XP not original Paranoia.

AFMBE Damage dice to include modifier

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    are you using the build I emailed you?

it does look like the Chat Message is correct but the Dice Result number is only showing the Modifier

/afmbedmg (p1)d6x(p2)

replace the script with the attached.
    @Damned and Ahoggye
    Bit of a necro - This script is awesome, but I'm struggling a bit to get it integrated into my Unisystem/AFMBE homebrew. Do you still have the original build to implement the full AFMBE damage mechanic, damned? (i.e. 1d6+#x#) I'm doing something wrong because I can't seem to get the modifier for success levels to stick. I have noticed you had a modified version with Ahoggya but I'm not sure I have all the pieces. I can get the basic AFMBE dmg multiplier to work, it is just that +1/+2 to the roll on the dice that is the struggle, and I believe you've already solved this.
    I'm learning as I go, thanks for your tutorials.
    Last edited by IAmTheSky; August 24th, 2020 at 20:40.

I'm currently struggling with races. I'm building a basic fantasy setup and it all works great as a campaign but as soon as I export it as a module the races stop working. I get a script error: [string "/campaign/scripts/manager_char_mc.lua"]:205:attempt to concatenate a nill value

I thought it was probably me messing up so gave up for a little while. I've just, however, started a fresh more core campaign with no editing. Created a race added one item to it and then exported that. I get the same error when i load the module. The race in the campaign works fine but the module race gives the same error.

Any help would be amazing.

So I was going to ask Damned if something in morecore has changed. The icons on the right don't setup correctly. I sent IAmTheSky a link to the extension. The formula in the screenshot works, just the buttons are a little messed up.
    Ultimate License

Is there an easy way of combining rolls that already exhist or do you have to write custom rolls to do that. I'm playing with Ben Miltons Maze rats which uses an advantage mechanic in a couple of ways. Its a d6 system for saves i'm using
    /sthrow 2d6+(p1)>10
    where p1 is for example a strength modifier. I know the roll
    /rolld 3d6x1
    drops the lowest but i'd like to combine the two if the player has advantage.
    The same applies to the damage rolls. There is one roll to hit and if you exceed the AC that is the amount of damage
    /damagedr 2d6+(p1)+(a)
    works perfect but again if they had advantage on the attack i would like to roll3d6 and drop the lowest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheYak View Post
    Hey Damned,
    Yes it is a common thing within All Flesh, below is the Outcome table from the AFMBE rulebook,
    The initial 'bonus' comes from the first roll like in combat to hit.
    If they roll well, they get the additional 'success level' to add to the damage.

Attachment 38668
    Hi Damned,
    I have been playing around with the afmbedmg lua trying to get the (1d6+1)x(p2) to work,
    Pretty new to this, hoping you may be able to help?

Hi Damned,
    I have been playing around with the afmbedmg lua trying to get the (1d6+1)x(p2) to work,
    Just to avoid double handling, TheYak and I are in the same campaign, although he's much better with the scripting I yield my time to him.
    Last edited by IAmTheSky; August 30th, 2020 at 02:41.

Hi Damned,
    What problem are you running into?
    Last edited by frostbyte000jm; August 30th, 2020 at 08:34. Reason: Forgot quote

Quote Originally Posted by feganegg View Post
    Is there an easy way of combining rolls that already exhist or do you have to write custom rolls to do that. I'm playing with Ben Miltons Maze rats which uses an advantage mechanic in a couple of ways. Its a d6 system for saves i'm usingwhere p1 is for example a strength modifier. I know the roll drops the lowest but i'd like to combine the two if the player has advantage.
    The same applies to the damage rolls. There is one roll to hit and if you exceed the AC that is the amount of damage works perfect but again if they had advantage on the attack i would like to roll3d6 and drop the lowest.
    Yes, this would require a custom dice mod.

Thread Information