DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    MoreCore has four Champions die rollers. Two (/champions # and /cstun #d6) work more or less as advertised.

/ckill #d6 doesn't seem to use more than one die for the body damage, and I have no idea what it's doing with the stun multiplier die. (It doesn't help that, over the several editions of Hero System rules, the stun multiplier die on killing attacks has been read in different ways to try to mitigate the effects of "stun lotto." The 6e version reads the stun multiplier die as a d3 and adds one.)

/cskill c#s# does something I don't think I've ever seen in Hero System rules, using 5+any sort of rating, and I can't alter the results with any value for s that I've tried yet, from 0 to 110.

Is there something I should be setting in the character sheet to make these make more sense? Or am I running through bugs and not even knowing it?

Also, /morecorehelp only shows "The MoreCore User Manual can be found here: (LINK)" The (LINK) isn't clickable.

Blog Entries
    Champions was the main reason I dont build rolls that cant be verified by at least 2 separate sources.
    I got so much information and misinformation on those rolls.
    They have not been updated as someone else was building an extension but they did go awol.

I built the rolls the way they were explained to me. I dont even have those notes any more.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Champions was the main reason I dont build rolls that cant be verified by at least 2 separate sources.
    I got so much information and misinformation on those rolls.
    Oof. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had so much trouble with the system and/or the people trying to play within it.

For what it’s worth, I’m not afraid of “rolling my own” in lua; I’m just horribly new at it. It also sounds like if I did get something going, you wouldn’t be interested in what I assemble, which is fair considering its history.

Blog Entries
    Maybe it wasnt very clear.
    There are about 8000 rpgs out there and hundreds and hundreds of unique dice mechanics.
    Each roll typically takes me between 1 and 8 hours to write and there are well over a hundred of them.
    Some systems are obtuse and difficult seemingly just for the sake of being so.
    But anyway....
    I dont know how most systems work. If I write a roll for a system it needs to be explained in great detail how the roll works and what things can influence a roll and what the roll is compared to and how a roll should report its results etc etc
    It also seems that many people who think they are playing the same game system are actually playing by very different interpretations of rules and are probably not playing the same game as each other.
    If you want to identify what each roll should do, and in considerable detail, and you have at least one other person who will do the same then I will consider writing/fixing the rolls.

However I would also ask that you in return you would create 2 to 4 pre-gen characters using the new rolls, 2-4 npcs and a mini adventure containing some story, maybe a map, and 2-4 encounters.

*Bug Report*

So I thought this was and issue with my ISP, firewalls, or some other connection issue, but I was wrong.
    My OTHER slowness issues was I ran a campaign for 4 years and never un-shared a map. The moment I un-shared all my maps, all my issues (but one) went away.
    History

Issue:
    New Players are unable to DL Ruleset.

Steps to reproduce
    1) Have player delete MoreCore.pak from their machine
    2) GM starts Campain with MoreCore ruleset
    3) Player logs in.

Unfortunately, I am the only one with an Ultimate License so I couldn't test this from multiple machines.

I had them delete the FateCore.pak and try the same steps, FateCore downloaded without issue. granted it is a little over 1mb smaller.

Hope this is helpful, let me know if you need any additional info.

Hi, its me again Please disregard my post in the tutorials thread. I am still working on this Top Secret sheet. One of the first problems I had is how to do the traits (stats.) You take two or three stats that are rolled, and average them to make a new stat. I am not sure how to do this. In this example, I have Offense, and that is figured by Adding Courage and Coordination, then dividing them by two. I placed the primary traits as shown, then dragged the stats into the reference tabs. But I can't seem to figure out how to do the math. Any thoughts?
    TS_traits.png
    Offense.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    *Bug Report*

So I thought this was and issue with my ISP, firewalls, or some other connection issue, but I was wrong.
    My OTHER slowness issues was I ran a campaign for 4 years and never un-shared a map. The moment I un-shared all my maps, all my issues (but one) went away.
    History

Issue:
    New Players are unable to DL Ruleset.

Steps to reproduce
    1) Have player delete MoreCore.pak from their machine
    2) GM starts Campain with MoreCore ruleset
    3) Player logs in.

Unfortunately, I am the only one with an Ultimate License so I couldn't test this from multiple machines.

I had them delete the FateCore.pak and try the same steps, FateCore downloaded without issue. granted it is a little over 1mb smaller.

Hope this is helpful, let me know if you need any additional info.
    Im assuming FGC being that its a 4 year campaign?

Out of curiosity - what are you playing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatiste View Post
    Hi, its me again Please disregard my post in the tutorials thread. I am still working on this Top Secret sheet. One of the first problems I had is how to do the traits (stats.) You take two or three stats that are rolled, and average them to make a new stat. I am not sure how to do this. In this example, I have Offense, and that is figured by Adding Courage and Coordination, then dividing them by two. I placed the primary traits as shown, then dragged the stats into the reference tabs. But I can't seem to figure out how to do the math. Any thoughts?
    You will need a custom roll to do this...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You will need a custom roll to do this...
    It's not for a roll. Its for other areas of the character sheet that use the value. its a figured stat basically. How does one do the custom roll (in case that is only way, or I need for later)

I guess I am not sure how to use the reference fields, P1, etc

Here is the character sheet if it helps. https://www.mad-irishman.net/pubs/MI...ntsDossier.pdf
    Last edited by Amatiste; May 6th, 2020 at 02:05.

Thread Information