DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vvZODvv View Post
    Are you able to get the group field back at the top of the Abilities box? Such as is in Story and Images.

It helps me organize, but isn't too detrimental of a loss if it can't be done for behind the scene reasons. All the data is still there.
    Ahhhhh - I thought I had fixed that. I will have a look at that. Soon(ish).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Good evening Damned, just a question: is it possible to set in the same roll dice roller and spellpoints?
    I try to do this but only the formula works, so i think it's not possible.
    Just to be sure.
    Thanks!
    Im sorry I dont quite follow what you are asking?
    But I think you are correct - you will need a separate Roll for the spell to do stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im sorry I dont quite follow what you are asking?
    But I think you are correct - you will need a separate Roll for the spell to do stuff.
    I mean... if i have a spell that made some damage, like magic missile, i use formula to set number of missiles. It should be great if i also can set the spellpoints.
    I try but i must made 2 different entries: one for the damage, one for the spellpoints.
    Thanks for answer!!!

Where is the actual download file? I feel dumb even asking this... but I swear I looked all over the original post, looking for a link. Morecore looks amazing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJess View Post
    Where is the actual download file? I feel dumb even asking this... but I swear I looked all over the original post, looking for a link. Morecore looks amazing.

For the MoreCore Ruleset? It's attached in the 1st post of the thread.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thanks for replying! I see the paperclip that says 'attached files' but don't see where to actually download. I checked every link on that first post and couldn't find anything.

aaaand it's a firefox thing. I hopped over to Chrome and could download it right away. Thanks you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiJess View Post
    aaaand it's a firefox thing. I hopped over to Chrome and could download it right away. Thanks you!
    Bottom (way down the bottom) left of the screen - change the theme to FGResponsive.
    And... welcome SamuraiJess.

Hi Damned,

I had changed the font for the windows and sidebar in Morecore and it was working fine. Hadn't been on in a few days and FGU did an update when I started to day, but now I'm getting "error while measuring font" and "error while drawing font". Do you know where the change might have occurred to cause / where I should look to fix?

thanks for any help

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indus101 View Post
    Hi Damned,

I had changed the font for the windows and sidebar in Morecore and it was working fine. Hadn't been on in a few days and FGU did an update when I started to day, but now I'm getting "error while measuring font" and "error while drawing font". Do you know where the change might have occurred to cause / where I should look to fix?

thanks for any help
    There have been a lot of quirkiness with fonts in FGU in general.
    The most recent two updates both included font code changes.
    You should post your extension in the FGU Playtest forum.
    I have found a lot of fonts I have used successfully in FGC just dont work at all in FGU...

Thread Information