FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Ok v1.55 has just been uploaded.
    Beware for Experience Required fields - its possible that data set here in the last 5 weeks could be messed up due to a mistake I made in 1.53/1.54
    I might also have to change Low Fantasy Gaming....

Mostly bug fixes and tweaks.
    Some new rolls.
    More data coming.

Very nice, tracker values are now being correctly pulled in Roll formulas - good job!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok v1.55 has just been uploaded.
    Beware for Experience Required fields - its possible that data set here in the last 5 weeks could be messed up due to a mistake I made in 1.53/1.54
    I might also have to change Low Fantasy Gaming....

Mostly bug fixes and tweaks.
    Some new rolls.
    More data coming.
    Thank you Damned. Is it enough to download the new version (v1.55) and put it in the rulesets folder, deleting the previous version?

I am getting the following when I click on the Abilities tab after loading the latest PAK file - MoreCore Ruleset (Version 1.55 2020416) :

Ruleset Error: windowlist: Could not find windowclass (mcability) for control (abilities) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (columns) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (pcclasslink) in windowclass (charsheet)

Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (abilities) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (abilities) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(abilities_iedit) anchoring to an undefined control (abilities) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(abilities_iedit) anchoring to an undefined control (abilities) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    I am getting the following when I click on the Abilities tab after loading the latest PAK file - MoreCore Ruleset (Version 1.55 2020416) :

Ruleset Error: windowlist: Could not find windowclass (mcability) for control (abilities) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (columns) in windowclass (charsheet_abilities)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (pcclasslink) in windowclass (charsheet)

Me too!

Now for the question that I was going to ask before I upgraded the pak file. I run a lot of Dice Pool games (Coriolis, WEG, WoD, etc.) and love how in MoreCore I can in a few minutes put most of a character sheet's attributes and skills on the Main tab and have them pop the relevant dice in the dice pool then roll them. What I haven't been able to find is a way to change the roll from the dice pool to a game specific roll. I know I can change the roll type from Dice to Damage. I want to be able to say for this campaign, the dice pool when rolled will be for example, a Coriolis roll. A command that lasts until it is turned off like the way show/hide rolls used to work. Something say like "/rollpool Coriolis". Is something like that available and I have just missed it? I have looked in the code to see if there was a simple way for me to make a change where I could just put it in a extension and load it for each game, but it wasn't obvious to me where I would modify that. ...and sorry if this has been mentioned before, I spent hours over the past few days looking and I couldn't find any reference to it.

Thread Information