STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 329 First ... 1119202122233171121 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    You can roll d66 and d666 using these commands
    /die d600+d60+d6
    /die d60+d6
    The dice are also draggable from the d6 custom die radial menu.

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    I dont know how you look like - but it might be love Ok, just kidding - it's late.

Thanks and gn8!

L5R Extension

First of all, thank you for your hard work. Yes, I had found the fantastic extensions available for MoreCore --learning a lot from them to set up the L5R extension. I will try to get an English and a Spanish-localized one done.

About XenophageX's excellent idea of showing the portrait when using /rnk, I had done that change myself using the CreateBaseMessage function, as Trenloe suggested to me some days ago in the main Workshop forum. An example of the code would be:

local rMessage = createBaseMessage()
    rMessage.text = draginfo.getDescription()
    rMessage.dice = aDieResults
    rMessage.diemodifier = draginfo.getNumberData()
    Comm.deliverChatMessage(rMessage)

Let me know if you want a file with the code and I can PM it to you.

Sibelius

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibelius View Post
    First of all, thank you for your hard work. Yes, I had found the fantastic extensions available for MoreCore --learning a lot from them to set up the L5R extension. I will try to get an English and a Spanish-localized one done.

About XenophageX's excellent idea of showing the portrait when using /rnk, I had done that change myself using the CreateBaseMessage function, as Trenloe suggested to me some days ago in the main Workshop forum. An example of the code would be:

local rMessage = createBaseMessage()
    rMessage.text = draginfo.getDescription()
    rMessage.dice = aDieResults
    rMessage.diemodifier = draginfo.getNumberData()
    Comm.deliverChatMessage(rMessage)

Let me know if you want a file with the code and I can PM it to you.

Sibelius
    Yes please Sibellius. I was still looking at the first part of this problem - the damage type - please do send thru your version.

good , I work Dessu but no evolution, to see in the new V° more core ^^

Blog Entries
    Hi Sibellius I have the damage dice working for Roll n Keep if you use /rnkd instead of /rnk
    /rnk /rnkd and /edie will all now use the portrait in the Roll description.
    Is there a situation that you are aware of that needs a damage version of /edie?

Not that I am aware of. At least, for L5R anything can be done using /rnk, /edie is not needed.

The only thing I can think for /rnk improving is to be able to accept modifiers (like +5 or -2). But it is not urgent or mandatory, just a sweet extra. I can figure that out, I think. But no /edie use.

Thanks for your quick work! I can send you my solution for the portraits matter, just in case it is of some help to you (although you seemed to solve it by yourself!)

Sibelius

Blog Entries
    Ok Ive added modifiers to /rnkd - do you want them to /rnk too? I suppose they should have that support.

L5R Extension for MoreCore

Whew, that is just *fantastic*! Yes, please add modifiers to /rnk if possible. With the new 4th Edition rules, a NkM+L roll is a possibility for any rnk roll.

Thanks,
    Sibelius

P.S. Please find the new dice mechanics LUA file I edited in your email inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok Ive added modifiers to /rnkd - do you want them to /rnk too? I suppose they should have that support.

Thread Information