DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Does CoreRPG do the same thing for Tables?
    Yes. I just looked and it's a known issue for FGU. The Character sheets are working the same between FGC and FGU, but the CoreRPG sheets aren't more than 2 panels wide and only the panels bordering the right side of the window stretch. This is mostly consistent with what I'm seeing for the MC sheet on FGU.

Do you like the Dungeon theme?
    I like it a lot. Much less strain on the eyes and I've always liked your single-column sidebars. I'm not a fan of the 5e theme 'cause it's just too white. I use the simple themes for my non-MC games because they're more muted and the window borders don't take up 30% of my screen space. One of these days, when I get a wild hair, I'll get to porting one or both of those over to MC.
    The Dungeon theme does blow an Error because it's looking for a non-existent "graphics/graphics_fonts.xml" file.
    --
    I'm so bassic

I have noticed in some of the videos for MoreCore that is a dice pool area next to the Modifier. Is that for specific extension? I am looking at MoreCore for the base of an extension and would like to use this possible, where can I find it or is it an option for MoreCore itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Redwulfe View Post
    I have noticed in some of the videos for MoreCore that is a dice pool area next to the Modifier. Is that for specific extension? I am looking at MoreCore for the base of an extension and would like to use this possible, where can I find it or is it an option for MoreCore itself?
    It is part of MoreCore and can be turned on in the options.
    --
    I'm so bassic

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thank you Kronovan. Are you able to transfer your data to World Builder? You will find it a much more useful tool I think.
    No problems, I'd only gotten as far as entering a few locations from the Middenrealms. So not much of a loss and I recreated one already with the WB using a Places type, which worked perfect.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwulfe View Post
    It used to be on by default but I switched it to an option as most games dont use it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    No problems, I'd only gotten as far as entering a few locations from the Middenrealms. So not much of a loss and I recreated one already with the WB using a Places type, which worked perfect.
    The Dark Eye?

Hi Damned,

I'm encountering an error that seems to have popped up in the past week sometime. When double clicking to use an Ability/roll with Tracker enabled I get a script error.

If Tracker Enabled is unticked then reticked, the ability tracker will work fine. But on a fresh reload of FG the error resurfaces.

In the screenshot you will see that Vlad used Nimble Recover after I unticked/reticked Tracker Enabled for that ability, for Salath's Catch Your Breath I did not.
    Screenshot (91).png

A couple of issues. Players reported problems moving tokens. They'd drag their tokens to where they wanted to move, but I couldn't approve the move. I could manually grab the token and slide it to where it goes, because I'd see a green square where they had indicated they wanted to move.

Also, is it possible to get a wound status (X column) of dead, or can we customize those too?

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EDT) United States; GMT -4 hours

Game in Progress: AD&D 2e - Against the Zhentarim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vvZODvv View Post
    Hi Damned,

I'm encountering an error that seems to have popped up in the past week sometime. When double clicking to use an Ability/roll with Tracker enabled I get a script error.

If Tracker Enabled is unticked then reticked, the ability tracker will work fine. But on a fresh reload of FG the error resurfaces.

In the screenshot you will see that Vlad used Nimble Recover after I unticked/reticked Tracker Enabled for that ability, for Salath's Catch Your Breath I did not.
    Screenshot (91).png
    The first two red errors are fixed in the next build (they aer not what you are posting about but they are to do with Trackers)

At a guess this is because I added a new Min value for trackers so that they could for example got to a -ive value.
    Can you try opening a couple of trackers and adding 0 as the min value.
    Then /reload and try those rolls. If they dont error then try an unmodified one?
    Possibly also one or more trackers dont have an Icon set?

Thread Information