<script>
        function onValue(result)
          return math.random(3);
        end
      </script>
    </customdie>
    Piece of cake. Thanks damned.

Here is the output from unity when trying to use the /myinit roll:

[1/9/2020 8:44:17 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (visible) in class (cli_rolls)
    [1/9/2020 8:44:17 PM] [WARNING] template: Could not find template (visible) in class (cli_rolls)
    [1/9/2020 8:44:18 PM] [NOTICE] s'performAction: ' | nil | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00001', s'sCTNode' = s'', s'sName' = s'Dragon AGE Template' } | s'3d6+0 Initiative'
    [1/9/2020 8:44:18 PM] [NOTICE] s'who am i?: ' | s'charsheet.id-00001'
    [1/9/2020 8:44:18 PM] [NOTICE] s'performAction: ' | nil | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00001', s'sCTNode' = s'', s'sName' = s'Dragon AGE Template' } | { s'aDice' = { #1 = s'd6', #2 = s'd6', #3 = s'd6' }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sWho' = s'charsheet.id-00001', s'sType' = s'myinit', s'sDesc' = s'Initiative (3d6+0)' }
    [1/9/2020 8:44:22 PM] [NOTICE] s'onLanded: ' | { s'sType' = s'pc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00001', s'sCTNode' = s'', s'sName' = s'Dragon AGE Template' } | nil | { s'aDice' = { #1 = { s'value' = #1, s'type' = s'd6', s'result' = #1 }, #2 = { s'value' = #1, s'type' = s'd6', s'result' = #1 }, #3 = { s'value' = #4, s'type' = s'd6', s'result' = #4 }, s'expr' = s'3d6' }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sWho' = s'charsheet.id-00001', s'sType' = s'myinit', s'bSecret' = bFALSE, s'sDesc' = s'Initiative (3d6+0)' }
    [1/9/2020 8:44:22 PM] [NOTICE] s'nTotal: ' | #0
    [1/9/2020 8:44:22 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_init.lua"]:87: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'result' (a nil value)

I also get the following when starting a game with the MoreCore ruleset:

[1/9/2020 9:10:38 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [1/9/2020 9:11:01 PM] [NOTICE] Spawning private server.
    [1/9/2020 9:11:01 PM] [NOTICE] Connected to game server.
    [1/9/2020 9:11:02 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
    [1/9/2020 9:11:02 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
    [1/9/2020 9:11:13 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] font: Missing TTF tag for font (smallheadertext). [MoreCore] [graphics/graphics_fonts_mc.xml]
    [1/9/2020 9:11:17 PM] [NOTICE] s'aMajor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #4, s'MoreCore' = #1 } | s' aMinor: ' | { s'CoreRPG' = #0, s'MoreCore' = #51 }
    [1/9/2020 9:11:17 PM] [NOTICE] s'onInit: registerResultHandler'

Blog Entries
    Thanks for this Ctmega

I have added tags for the missing TTF font file in the next build.
    I dont believe that the current build has any visible tags - what version of MoreCore are you using?
    I cant recreate your /myinit error - could you please export and upload the character xml file?

Version 1.51

Attached is my Dragon Age Character sheet template. It is a work in progress but should allow you to replicate the error on Unity. Basically the /myinit roll is tied to a manually defined modifier as (p1). It's basically a 3d6+(p1) roll. Ultimately I tried to drag in the Dex Modifier value and focus (Conditional +2) values for (a) and (b) but could never get it to calculate properly so I went back to having the player enter the calculated value in the provided box.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yeah, it seems to work fine in FGC (Doesn't generate errors anyway) and the value gets updated in the linked field on the character sheet as well as the CT.

On Unity, it doesn't update the linked field because it never calculates the roll. It rolls the dice but never captures the output in chat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmega View Post
    Here is the output from unity when trying to use the /myinit roll:

[1/9/2020 8:44:22 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_init.lua"]:87: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'result' (a nil value)
    For the moment change the manager_custom_init.lua file

Ln 86 for k,v in pairs(rRoll.aDice) do

change it to

Ln 86 for k,v in ipairs(rRoll.aDice) do

Thanks for the report.

Is 1.51 the most current version, it just seems odd that there hasn't been any changes in 9 months

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedrious View Post
    Is 1.51 the most current version, it just seems odd that there hasn't been any changes in 9 months
    Are you after something in particular?
    Ive added a lot of functionality for very specific things and various people are testing those.
    For several reasons the new build is waiting some feedback and bug testing but is very close.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Are you after something in particular?
    Ive added a lot of functionality for very specific things and various people are testing those.
    For several reasons the new build is waiting some feedback and bug testing but is very close.
    Yes, I would like the panels in the MoreData tab to be able to display and use rolls just like the panels in the MoreCore tab

Thread Information