FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Mo worries, I understand the lack of time with FGU been released soon (we hope XD).
    Hopefully you might try your hand at the conversion...

Blog Entries
    danielfruth the extension would start like this...

Please share your final extension AND some exported characters.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The power pools PPE and ISP are 50-100 and the powers and spells that draw from them almost never cost one point. Also, there are 20 spells each using the same pool. Every time I used a spell I would have to update the counters on the other 20 spells. I will take a look at the extension you left on the forum, hopefully, that will work out. I am kinda working from ground zero extension knowledge wise so wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    danielfruth the extension would start like this...

Please share your final extension AND some exported characters.
    This was actually a lot more than I expected. It's almost perfect as it is. However, I can't find the equivalent code to /Spellpoints X to decrement the psionic points. I tried to go over the code to identify the command. I failed. Then I tried to find the original /Spellpoints X command thinking I could find out where the equivalent code was or to copy and modify it for the psipoints decrement. I failed in that too. I'll have togo over the tutorials and see if I can find them or something similar.

On a side note, I looked at the class addition tutorial and played around with your extension. It was nice, though when I added an empty class to test, it still had some descriptive text and added a Lord title. I'll have to go over the tutorial again and take out that part. I am also thinking that maybe I can use my copy and paste expertise to make a racial class based on the classes. It should be easier since it doesn't have to increment a level tally.

Blog Entries
    The decrementing should all be there...
    There are 12 slots for Spells and 12 slots for Psi
    Rename each slot as required
    Add in the point cost
    Add in total points at bottom and reset the current value by right click

Re: Class
    There is a lua file that builds the data source for those things that happen when you add a class

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The decrementing should all be there...
    There are 12 slots for Spells and 12 slots for Psi
    Rename each slot as required
    Add in the point cost
    Add in total points at bottom and reset the current value by right click

Re: Class
    There is a lua file that builds the data source for those things that happen when you add a class
    Then I don't know the command to decrement the psipoints. What is the equivalent to "/SpellPoint X" for the psipoints Current value?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danielfruth View Post
    Then I don't know the command to decrement the psipoints. What is the equivalent to "/SpellPoint X" for the psipoints Current value?
    Hah.
    There are so many different ways to use MoreCore and I only use a handful of the bits and pieces I forget lots of things...
    So there is a command /spellpoint that decrements the Current Value of Spells?
    Ill check it out and send you the code for doing it for /psipoints

Blog Entries
    Ive just had a look and I might have to build it in to MoreCore for maintenance purposes. It would of course only have an effect if you were running an extension that added PsiPoints...

Is there a roll command for 2d6x10 or 2d4x10 or 1d4x100? I keep ending up with 2d60 or 2d40 or 1d400. I know technically its similar to 20d6 and 20d4 but that's not how the Rifts rules work. I guess its to allow greater variance as opposed to averages. More dramatic I guess.

I have had issues automating things because the rolls commands don't know order of operations. /sthrow d100<5x((p1)-1)+24+(p2). In human speak... comparing to a skill where the target is: +5%x(level-1)+Base 24%+(IQ bonus%). This would have completely automated the skill levels, well, once p1 and p2 were dragged in.

Blog Entries
    there is a d60 and a d600
    they will roll 10/20/30/40/50/60 and 100/200/300/400/500/600 but others will use a random number generator to roll
    the rolls are not coded to accept your math
    the roll would need to have the support for your string inputs coded into them - a non trivial task

I did start to build a math panel that would support this type of operation without having to attempt to recode every roll but it was very complex, tied my head in knots and I had to stop...

I suggest that you look at the sthrow roll and make it accept the 3/4 inputs

Thread Information