FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Its a single exploding die. What seems to be happening in the version I have currently(from the front page of this thread) is all dice are exploding instead of just the first one.
    For example I have a roll here of /weg 3d6 with the results 8 17 3 which tells me both the first and second die exploded. It should only be one die that explodes. I also have a 5/7/5 roll which is just ONE exploding but its the middle roll. I would think for visual sake is should be the first die the is the exploding die.

Yea did a /weg 5d6 and got 2 17 8 9 3 so three of those dice exploded.

The fumble roll doesn't seem to be quite right either. Again on 5d6 roll I got 1 2 3 3 3 with a result given of 9 which means it is subtracting BOTH 1s and not just a single as it should.

Make sense?
    To Sum up:
    Given a pool of dice one(the first one?last one?) should be the exploding die
    If the exploding die comes up a 6 it should be rerolled until it is not a 6 and that result added to the final total
    IF the exploding die is a 1 it should be discarded from the total.

Again I am not familiar with the coding but in some probably really bad psuedo code

define array = Pool(x)
    X = number of die rolled IE 3d6 1d6 x would equal 3 or 1 in these cases

Pool(1) = explode

Roll dice
    DO WHILE Pool(1)=six
    total = Pool(1) + Pool(N) n being the reamaining dice in the pool
    Re Roll pool(1)
    Exit do while

IF Pool(1) = 1 then total - Pool(1)

Does that make sense? Also love that character sheet I have been trying to edit one up but its slow going as I am still just learning FG
    And finally looking at the screen shot above it appears you have it working and the above is probably stuff you already know

And now back to the piece of music I am working on hahaha

Blog Entries
    when using /weg use the following format:

/weg 1d6+2d1006
    /weg 1d6+2d2006
    /weg 1d6+2d3006
    /weg 1d6+2d4006

they are just different colours but the different coloured ones wont explode.

Also I dont think anyone has ever brought up that interpretation of 1s.
    I believe it is currently coded that a 1 on the wild die drops the highest die result, and maybe itself too?

Cool.. that D6 character sheet in here too?

PF, right now but looking into CP2020. Bought in with Unity. I've been thinking about working on a full ruleset for CP2020, but saw the extension to MC.
    There's errors though with FGU.

Blog Entries
    I will not be looking at MoreCore under Unity until the SmiteWorks team tell devs to start updating their rulesets.
    Once that happens I will need to work on some commercial rulesets first and then MoreCore.

The CyberPunk 2020 extension is by superteddy57 and works pretty well.

Hi there,

In August I wrote a post and never got an answer. I imagine you miss the post.
    I copy it again here.

Hi damned,

As long as you ar working on a Star Wars D6 extension, is it possible to create another similar extensión. There is spanish sci-fi rpg called First Contact X-Corps which uses the same Star Wars D6 rules system but with some modifications.
    In the wild die 6 makes the die explode 1 means automatic failure (I think in SW is the same, not sure)
    There are hero points, called in this game character points (I'm not pretty sure if the SW game has this) that add 1 or more dice depending on the number of points you spend (1 die per point up to a maximun of 4). Independent of the number of Character Points you spend the first die you add is a wild die that can explode but in which 1 means no failure.
    In addition to all that there are another kind of points called "puntos de cojones" (balls or guts points) that can be used in two different ways: if you use 1 point before throwing the dice you double the number of dice in that particular throw but if you use it after throwing the dice you can repeat the throw.

Thanks

I am presently trying to use MoreCore to create the character sheet for a Rifts/Palladium character. Its sort of a one-off project though I am adding the skills, spells and special abilities to tables so they could theoretically be added to another character sheet without entering everything manually. So far its mostly successful but I am having an issue with Spellpoints. Palladium uses two main resources PPE (magic points) and ISP (psionic points). It's not uncommon to have both on the same character. The base MoreCore only has one resource you can write to. I hadn't realized it before I tried to write to the L1 Spell Slot (and the others) but it seems to be the only command to change a variable outside the set you are working with. I tried various things redefining the Ref Field (spellpointscost1=(p1)-2) but the 'Spellpoints field and command seem to be special. Is there a simple way to duplicate this?

Blog Entries
    Hi danielfruth are you on the current build of MoreCore?
    You could try using Trackers for the Psi or Spells that she has the least of?

Otherwise you would need to make an extension and basically duplicate that tab into the panel next to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Hi there,

In August I wrote a post and never got an answer. I imagine you miss the post.
    I copy it again here.
    Hi pendragon2009

I did miss it. However I will have no capacity to take on another project for some time. Once the Star Wars d6 extension is released you can fork it and make one for your system (and hopefully share it here for others).

Mo worries, I understand the lack of time with FGU been released soon (we hope XD).

Thread Information