FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    Ive uploaded v1.50 - it contains some fixes for a couple of Rolls plus added some new Rolls that interact with the Target in the Combat Tracker.

/attackac #d#+#xH or /attackac #d#+#xL will roll #d#+# and compare to the Defense value of the Target either Equal or Higher xH or Equal or Lower xL
    /damageroll #d#+# will roll #d#+# and apply that damage to the targets Wounds
    /damagedr #d#+# will roll #d#+# and apply that damage to the targets Wounds less the targets Defense value

I am working on a Morecore Fanasy Age character sheet. I have run into a problem Armor in Fantasy Age works like damage reduction. Is there any way to do DR in Morecore?
    Cheers,
    Jason

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Sunday View Post
    I am working on a Morecore Fanasy Age character sheet. I have run into a problem Armor in Fantasy Age works like damage reduction. Is there any way to do DR in Morecore?
    See the post 2 above yours.
    Please do share your results when you are happy with the sheets.

I will! Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    See the post 2 above yours.
    Please do share your results when you are happy with the sheets.
    So Fantasy Age uses Defense for DnD style AC and uses Armor for Damage Reduction. How would the formula apply if I created an Armor Value?
    Cheers,
    Jason

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Sunday View Post
    So Fantasy Age uses Defense for DnD style AC and uses Armor for Damage Reduction. How would the formula apply if I created an Armor Value?
    This is the challenge with building generic stuff to handle specific setups.
    In some systems Defense (whatever its called) makes you harder to hit and in others it reduces damage.
    In some systems you have both.
    The Gumshoe systems have a Hit Threshold (AC and Ive used the Defense field for this) and Armor (DR). Ive used C4 (the default display name in MoreCore) which is fieldfour in the database.
    So you could compare the function createChatMessage and function applyDamage in both manager_custom_damagedr.lua and manager_custom_gsdamage.lua to see the field name change.

Have a look at the Trail of Cthulhu extension to see it in action.

Does that make sense? Does it help?

I may include a new Roll in the next build

/damagedr4 #d#+# will roll #d#+# and apply that damage to the targets Wounds less the targets C4 value

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This is the challenge with building generic stuff to handle specific setups.
    In some systems Defense (whatever its called) makes you harder to hit and in others it reduces damage.
    In some systems you have both.
    The Gumshoe systems have a Hit Threshold (AC and Ive used the Defense field for this) and Armor (DR). Ive used C4 (the default display name in MoreCore) which is fieldfour in the database.
    So you could compare the function createChatMessage and function applyDamage in both manager_custom_damagedr.lua and manager_custom_gsdamage.lua to see the field name change.

Have a look at the Trail of Cthulhu extension to see it in action.

Does that make sense? Does it help?

I may include a new Roll in the next build

/damagedr4 #d#+# will roll #d#+# and apply that damage to the targets Wounds less the targets C4 value
    That makes sense. I haven't gotten into the code at all. I have just been using the sheet as is for now. I am a developer so coding isn't a foreign concept for me but I haven't taken the time to learn Lua. Depending on my time, I may look into coding it for my sheet. If not, I can wait.
    Cheers,
    Jason

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, or if this has been previously brought up, but when I turn the dice pool off the box disappears but the function of it remains. I mean that I can still drag dice to the area it should be and they will add to the pool as if it was there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by irishrelief View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed, or if this has been previously brought up, but when I turn the dice pool off the box disappears but the function of it remains. I mean that I can still drag dice to the area it should be and they will add to the pool as if it was there.
    It has been reported but I havent had a chance to look into further.
    What are you using MoreCore to play?

Thread Information