DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Ok... ill answer this in bits as I test also...

/rollon is a CoreRPG thing - its features are what is in CoreRPG and if it doesnt take modifiers then it doesnt... Im not going to dive into that one - sorry.

for /followon - you are not registering the table against a specific Roll instance but rather against a specific Roll Type.

eg: /followon pbta rollon ABC Table
    not /followon Hack and Slash rollon ABC Table

Thanks. I'm assuming by Roll Type you mean a roll that is placed into the "Rolls" section (or, apparently, "Tables" section) which is why I was assuming that wasn't working for something on the sheet. It completely makes sense, it's just something that would be nice if it were also able to reference a roll by name from a sheet since I don't believe I can define those oh-so-useful parameters, or more specifically References, you so wonderfully give us in MoreCore to use. So awesome, BTW, since this is the first sheet I actually had a chance to play with that and it's so massively useful! In any case is followon also a CoreRPG function? If so I'll put that in as a potential feature request for that instead.

Again, thanks for all the hard work and the feedback!
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Blog Entries
    roll types are things like /pbta /harn /srun4 /gumshoe /wrath /explode etc

yes it would be a Moon Wizard thing.... i doubt it will work with a /followon though as the modifiers would be consumed by the Roll first...
    if you are just using it with /rollon then do /rollon Damage Types -d 1d10+(p1)+(p2)+(p3) and put your modifiers in the P slots?

Yeah, I was just hoping to be able to use things that provide, say, a "/mod +2", and apply that outside of having to add it as a p3 setting, for example. Still very doable that way, though. As for the rollon being a roll type, as you explained.... I think I see now and might be able to work with that, although there might not be enough parameters and references for me on that. That's what I get for wanting to do way too much with one thing.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Hunger dice are always rolled with the pool. In other words if you have a dexterity of 3 dots and firearms of 2 (this dice pool is assuming you are shooting a gun or other type of firearm) you would roll 5 dice. If your hunger level is 2 then two of the 5 dice you would use in your pool need to be hunger dice.

With the /WEG dice roll, is it possible to modify it so that the first D6 explodes, but a roll of a 1 does nothing?

Also, the /weg seems to explode all D6's rather than just the first (the wild dice)
    Last edited by Arion; January 26th, 2019 at 19:42.

Blog Entries
    Urgent - I need people who are using the new Trackers to contact me please. PM or here or discord.
    I am trying to work out the best way of adding a new feature without impacting or minimising the impact to any ongoing games.

This change will affect people using the Trackers (formerly Spells).

Blog Entries
    Version 1.49 has been uploaded.
    Please note that if you were using the Dot Trackers you will have to either re-enter the data or do the following:

close FG.
    Locate your campaigns db.xml and create a backup, and then to be sure - make another backup, and if you arent regularly backing up your campaigns do consider starting to...
    Open the file in Notepad++ or similar and do the following:

find/replace all in file:
    replace trackers1 with clilist4
    replace trackers2 with clilist5

Then for each entry in trackers1 and trackers2 add the following in:
    Code:
    					<tracker_enabled type="number">1</tracker_enabled>
    anywhere between the <id-00001> and </id-00001> (for every entry so the numbers will vary)

This will upgrade your existing Trackers to the new combined Rolls/Trackers

Holler if you need help... and dont, dont, dont do this without making a backup first...

Great ! Thanks a lot damned !
    The description of the dice string have to be updated (sorry I should have miss something).

/earthdawn # (roll step # on the earthdawn 4th step/action dice table)

Thread Information