DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Is there any way in the MoreCore ruleset to have a button apply a value to the Modifier box rather than roll a dice?

EDIT: Ignore that. Despite reading the list of dice types, i didn't see that!

Next question, have Rolemaster Dice ever been added? I am having a fiddle with the code, but just create errors every time!
    That would be /mod
    eg Strength 16
    /mod 2

I have no idea what dice Rolemaster uses or how they use them.
    There is a Rolemaster ruleset in the store already in case you were not aware.

Ok, here is what I came up with for the expanse pregens and NPCs. Let me know how it works out. Im gonna try to run this sometime soon.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is there a way to use MoreCore with 5e?

Quote Originally Posted by Gix View Post
    Is there a way to use MoreCore with 5e?
    MoreCore and the 5E ruleset would seriously clash. I suppose you could use MoreCore to run a 5E game, but you'd have to do lots of work and would lose a huge amount of functionality. So, the question is why do you want to run 5E in MoreCore? Or, a more appropriate question is: what functionality of MoreCore do you want in 5E?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    As Trenloe says - apart from clashing with 5E in many ways what functionality are you looking to take into the 5E game.
    There is already a Hero Points for 5E extension otherwise most other things are done far more specifically for 5E in its ruleset.

So what I was looking at that I loved were the world building features, and setting up abilities with dice rolls. I also liked being able to customize the combat tracker

I thought I might be able to coax weapons with magical abilities directly in them from it... maybe not though.

Blog Entries
    Hi Gix the world builders are nowhere near as featured as Dulux's. I created them for MoreCore as Dulux no longer supports community rulesets with his extensions.
    I probably could port these out to a CoreRPG extension but Im not sure there is much need for that with the DOEs being out there...

As for the other features - you are welcome to pinch bits of code to make your own extensions to tweak 5E if you feel it needs it.

Blog Entries
    New Rolls for the MasterBook RPG system have been added. These will be ready in the next release. Along with The Witcher, Chronicles of Darkness, some Stunt tweaks (which may be redundant) and some Crom tweaks. Also Ahoggya has done a roll for All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

Quick question: does the update includes the fix for the dB.script file generation?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Quick question: does the update includes the fix for the dB.script file generation?
    It will - it hasnt been posted just yet.

Thread Information