STAR TREK 2d20
    Lol Damned needs a HUGE ton of info. There's like billions of systems he doesn't know.

Blog Entries
    But onto more pressing topics (for me at least...) Ive just added options for Initiative...

CT: Initiative - Off|GM and Player This will show/hide the Initiative/Order field on the CT
    CT: Initiative Dice Size - d20|d10|d6|d0 This will roll either a d20, d10, d6 or keep Init at 0 (for when you are hiding Order/Init) on the CT
    CT: Manual Turn Tracker - Off|GM and Player|GM Only This will show/hide the Manual Turn Tracker widget on the Actors Portraits on the CT

They are all related to each other. The first and third ones require a reload to take effect.

Now... are there other common Initiative/Order dice that are used? I cannot auto add Modiiers because that breaks the generic nature... Its possible I could put a Modifier Box next to the Order field on the Character Sheets...?

mc-new-init-options.jpg

That would be amazing Damned!

Gods, you have me sitting on pins and needles for this update!

Please do add the modifier box. That would be awesome. Is it possible to have one on npc sheets too?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Erin Righ why is the Target 11? Is the target always 11? Does it always explode on 6 or is it sometimes more numbers?
    If the target is not always 11 I would use /explode 2d6+5 and the GM and Player will know/set the Target Number and call the result.
    Hi Damned. No the target number varies. It always explodes on 6 except when using d10s then it explodes on 10
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    Hi Damned. No the target number varies. It always explodes on 6 except when using d10s then it explodes on 10
    So you wouldnt hard code the target.
    You would hard code the dice which in this case would be:
    /explode 2d6+5

The dice are variable too, either d6s or d10s
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Maybe I am not explaining myself very well. I know you have /explode which does almost every thing I want. What it doesn't do is what /edies does and display "success" what /edies doesn't do is add the dice together after exploding.

Thread Information