STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Oh.. good question! If you mean by the order on the CT, it would be from top down.. people going prior would be higher on the list, so the last person who acts is at the very bottom. That way, when you hit the Next round button, it resets on the last person moved.
    I think he means how do you determine the order without rolling for init, is it card-draw like Savage Worlds, A static stat like in Arduin, etc.

Blog Entries
    How does something like this look?

The GM just ticks it off as a player acts - systems like PbtA have no initiative and no turn order - mostly a visual reminder that little Johnny still hasnt had a turn...

If you think that might work then Id look at whether I could set that on/off by Option and then also if I could disable Order by Option also...

Things to think about...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd love that for PbtA games!

Yeah Damned, That looks great.

Awesome!

Blog Entries
    So...
    I have it working for GM side - GM can view who has and hasnt acted and can tick them on and off.
    There is also a button to reset them all.
    And a radial option under the CT Menu.

Now the Show/Hide for this tool is for Hide and GM Only - should players see this?
    My thoughts are no but that is just for the games I play - useful for players for the rest of you?

mc-turns-options.jpg

It really does not matter either way for me. My own personal opionion on it would be GM only. But im sure others feel differently and have valid reasons for it. Almost better off making it both ways for the long haul.

I have a die code that I would like to have added to the ruleset. I would do it myself but I am mostly inept. The code is roll xDy+w, explode, add the final result together and report success if total is z or higher. So for example, if I coded /btsucc 2d6+5t11, it would roll 2d6 explode any 6s, add the final numbers together, add 5 to the result and report success if the final tally were 11 or higher
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    I have a die code that I would like to have added to the ruleset. I would do it myself but I am mostly inept. The code is roll xDy+w, explode, add the final result together and report success if total is z or higher. So for example, if I coded /btsucc 2d6+5t11, it would roll 2d6 explode any 6s, add the final numbers together, add 5 to the result and report success if the final tally were 11 or higher
    Hi Erin Righ why is the Target 11? Is the target always 11? Does it always explode on 6 or is it sometimes more numbers?
    If the target is not always 11 I would use /explode 2d6+5 and the GM and Player will know/set the Target Number and call the result.

Thread Information