FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries
    There are no current examples of this behavior in MoreCore at this time sorry.
    There are lots of ways you could approach this but nothing that exists in MoreCore to work from.

No worries, thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    So confirming (ill use c5 for various reasons) the resistance roll will output the same graphical dice and will output
    Your Stress is increased by (6-highest result with exception for unskilled)
    - or -
    Your stress is reduced by 1.

and it will adjust c5 by the same value?
    Displaying the graphic dice isn't as relevant in this case, but it's certainly fine to use that since you already have that happening with the other roll and it provides a sanity check for someone looking at the result.

Otherwise, that looks good except I'm confused by your adding in the "exception for unskilled" statement? If you mean the exception for how to determine the result is from using lowest, rather than highest, result for any situation where you would have 0 or fewer dice due to modifiers, then yes, that would all be correct. In other words it's not necessarily because you "unskilled" in the Resistance value, it just means the modifiers reduced the number of dice to roll to 0 or fewer so just roll 2 dice, take the lowers, and you can't get a critical. So I'll assume that's all you mean and you've totally got it.
    Lenny Zimmermann
    Metairie, LA

Some old school games have damage rolls like 1d6-2 with a minimum damage of one, but that doesn't work with /dbdamage... i.e. with 1d6-2 if a 1 is rolled then it heals a target by 1 point!

I've modded /dbdamage to produce /dbdamagemin1 so that a minimum of 1 point of damage is always done to the target - it's the tiniest tweak. Anyway, here it is...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Scouser Roleplaying View Post
    Some old school games have damage rolls like 1d6-2 with a minimum damage of one, but that doesn't work with /dbdamage... i.e. with 1d6-2 if a 1 is rolled then it heals a target by 1 point!

I've modded /dbdamage to produce /dbdamagemin1 so that a minimum of 1 point of damage is always done to the target - it's the tiniest tweak. Anyway, here it is...
    Many thanks. Can I include this in the base MoreCore?

Many thanks. Can I include this in the base MoreCore?
    Yeah, absolutely! Be great to see it in base MoreCore

Blog Entries
    v1.57 uploaded. some new rolls as per the recent threads, and a bunch of bugfixes.
    This will get a bigger update in coming days with more info.
    And a thankyou to DC Onions.

Hi Chaps,

I was wondering if it might be possible for someone to take a look at the Chronicles of Darkness dice thread. Currently atrying to use /cod #d10, but keep recieving the following script error:

script error [strings "scripts/manager_custom_cod.lua"]: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Blog Entries
    My apologies the roll description is incorrect. It should be
    /cod #d#x#
    where the final value is the number to explode on or above.

My apologies the roll description is incorrect. It should be
    /cod #d#x#
    where the final value is the number to explode on or above.
    Many thanks Damned. Greatly appreciated.

Thread Information