DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qdwag View Post
    Damned,

I’ve got a question for ya if you don’t mind. I can drag dice rolls from chat to wounds. I’m the GM.

But my players are complaining they can’t. Is this normal?
    And yes - players will usually complain about something!

Hahah thanks Damned.

Hi guys,

Question: is there a way to change the background image from the default MoreCore interface?

Yes, as far as I understand it though, you would need to either load a deferent theme(extension) created by someone else or create one yourself as an extension.

There are several different tutorials on theme creation online and they are pretty simple if you have the graphic you want to switch it to.

Another way would be to swap the graphic in MoreCore’s graphic folder with the one you want

This will only change part of the desktop as swapping all of the graphics is what a theme basically does.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Kronovan
    In all Fantasy Grounds rulesets it is expected that players attack and do stuff from their Character Sheet. They have (usallly) only 1 character to manage.
    The GM is expected to do their thing from the Combat Tracker.

So NPCs add more stuff to the CT than Players do.

My recommendation is NOT to use Attacks.
    Rolls do everything (and far, far more) than Attacks do.
    And Rolls are accessible from clicking on the d6/roll icon in the CT.
    Thanks for the feedback. Yes I was mostly referring to NCPs in my previous comment. I'm fairly certain that the [roll] icon in the CT wasn't doing anything for my test PCs, when clicked. I'll do some more testing though.

When you create a Roll one of the options is to Enable Trackers - do that INSTEAD of filling out the rolls parameters and stuff.
    Set a Min/Max value, Set the direction Down or Reverse (Up) and click to set the icon it outputs to chat - probably Heart for these ones.
    OK I'm following you now. Unfortunately the Trackers don't work in my case, as their number boxes won't display 0. The trackers for 2 of my wound bands need a max of 0 min -3, such that when double-clicked the initial 0 becomes a -1, then a -2 and finally a -3. That's important because the current value of those is used as a penalty that's applied to a Constitution save/recovery roll. So as the target character becomes more damaged/wounded, the roll penalty(s) becomes more severe. The remaining 3 trackers need to be min -1 with a max 0, but in fact those really only need to be a checkbox that is either enabled or not; when checked/enabled the character is subject to a specific condition(s) (Staggered, Disabled, Unconscious.) If it's possible to somehow do that, I haven't managed it yet with what can be spec'd in the Enable Tracker section.

I have to say the Trackers are extremely finicky with a very precise spot in the number box needing to be double-clicked. I also find I sometimes have to click on another tracker and then back on the desired one, in order for the double-click decrementing to work.
    Last edited by kronovan; April 3rd, 2020 at 17:01.

Hello,

I installed the last version of MoreCore ruleset and I created abilities.
    But now when I want to export the abilities, this option does not appear anymore in the type of elements to export.
    Did I miss something ? Is it an issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Yes I was mostly referring to NCPs in my previous comment. I'm fairly certain that the [roll] icon in the CT wasn't doing anything for my test PCs, when clicked. I'll do some more testing though.

OK I'm following you now. Unfortunately the Trackers don't work in my case, as their number boxes won't display 0. The trackers for 2 of my wound bands need a max of 0 min -3, such that when double-clicked the initial 0 becomes a -1, then a -2 and finally a -3. That's important because the current value of those is used as a penalty that's applied to a Constitution save/recovery roll. So as the target character becomes more damaged/wounded, the roll penalty(s) becomes more severe. The remaining 3 trackers need to be min -1 with a max 0, but in fact those really only need to be a checkbox that is either enabled or not; when checked/enabled the character is subject to a specific condition(s) (Staggered, Disabled, Unconscious.) If it's possible to somehow do that, I haven't managed it yet with what can be spec'd in the Enable Tracker section.

I have to say the Trackers are extremely finicky with a very precise spot in the number box needing to be double-clicked. I also find I sometimes have to click on another tracker and then back on the desired one, in order for the double-click decrementing to work.
    While 0 is not displayed it is there.
    If you are linking to the field it will pull 0.
    You should be able to do -3 to 0.

Are you on FGC or FGU? I use trackers in Esoterrorists and Trail of Cthulhu and I havent experienced that.

There is no option built into MoreCore rolls to just do a checkbox. The tracker with 0/1 or 1/0 is functionally the same as a checkbox which is on/off but the tracker is available to you and the other is not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter77 View Post
    Hello,

I installed the last version of MoreCore ruleset and I created abilities.
    But now when I want to export the abilities, this option does not appear anymore in the type of elements to export.
    Did I miss something ? Is it an issue ?

Thanks in advance.
    I may have broken something...
    Can you screenshot Chat showing versions and extensions and also a screenshot of the Export options?
    And are you on FGU or FGC?

I will definitely upload a new version this weekend so if you get that info back Ill hopefully have it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I may have broken something...
    Can you screenshot Chat showing versions and extensions and also a screenshot of the Export options?
    And are you on FGU or FGC?

I will definitely upload a new version this weekend so if you get that info back Ill hopefully have it fixed.

Hello Damned,

I use the FGC.

Here is a screenshot showing my version

https://zupimages.net/up/20/14/y52z.jpg

And here of teh Export :

https://zupimages.net/up/20/14/8ifx.jpg

Some elements were translate in French but "Abilities" is not.
    With a previous version of MoreCore Ruleset I made an export of Abilities which no more appears in my modules to load.

Thread Information