STAR TREK 2d20
    Hello damned!

Thanks for answer, I tried that but no success at all.

Here's how my reference field looks like:

Captura de Tela 2019-11-03 às 08.44.33.jpg

It seems a little different from yours, am I doing something wrong? I'm dragging and dropping my attributes onto the reference field, should I do something else?
    Last edited by 8bits; November 3rd, 2019 at 11:55.

Blog Entries
    It does look different.
    If you drag the 1 and the 2 into Ref A and Ref B it should work...

The Dice String should auto populate with the actual numbers once they are set correctly.

Oh I just figured what it was!

I'm so dumb lol

I was trying to drag from the attribute and put it directly in the new roll type, the correct thing to do is to first assemble the roll to the character sheet and than reference the attribute from the same sheet.

Thank you for the help anyways, I sure hope to finish my attempt.

Thank you!
    Last edited by 8bits; November 3rd, 2019 at 12:29.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeletos View Post
    Hi Damned

A homemade system build by on of my french friend. The main idea is to cast two dices : one more important wich represent the level of the skill the player wants to use and must be exploding ( d4/d6/d8/d10/d12)

The name is the dices of the dragon: in french les dés du dragon, and I will be glad to send you the french pdf of the core book.
    I have created a new /dragon roll for you.
    I will release an update soon.

To use you will do:

/dragon 1d#+1d#

or similar.

Use standard dice for the ones you want to be able to explode - eg 1d4/6/8/10/12/20 and use 1d100# for those you dont want to be exploding - eg 1d1004/1006/1008/10010/10012/10020

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherkelly View Post
    This works a treat, thanks Damned.

The final part for this dice string is to check it against a target number and report success or failure. Essentially it is the /battled6 string combined with the /sthrow dice string. The basic premise within A Time of War is any attribute or skill check must be equal to or greater than a specified target number to succeed. The /battled6 string is fine for rolling the 2d6 and adding a modifier, but it also needs to check whether the result is equal to or higher than a target number (as in the saving throw dice string) and report either success or failure.

I have been looking at the code of the /sthrow string and just cannot see what I need to copy (modify) and put into the /battled6 string to make this work. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    I have coded this into a new /battled6 roll that will go something like:

/battled6 1d2006+1d6>5

It will be available soon...

Hi Damned

you are my heroe ! The gameplay will be now amazing. Thanks to you my friend...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    The roll would be 1d# #, which would be like 1d6 x 6. So the ability to roll 1 die of the first # size and multiply it by the second #. This gives a broader range of damage in opposition of mostly average. AFMBE suggest this as melee damage is a die x Strength and ranged damage has a fixed multiplier based on weapon. ALSO, the number in the modifier box below chat needs to be added to the multiplier, 2nd #, to increase the multiplier. Here is the link. I'll leave it there always now in case someone needs it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybh07fdonw...AFMBE.ext?dl=0
    I have created a new roll

/afmbe (p1)d6x(p2)

It will be released soon...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have coded this into a new /battled6 roll that will go something like:

/battled6 1d2006+1d6>5

It will be available soon...
    Many thanks Damned. I will keep an eye out for a MoreCore update. Incidentally, I have managed to get my version working as I described. It will be interesting to see if we both did athe same thing.
    Last edited by Brotherkelly; November 4th, 2019 at 14:05.

You're awesome buddy. Thanks a lot. The game is going good and eveyone loves how Morecore works.
    Ultimate License

I thought I would mention on the formula above, the die roll doesn't have the exploding feature of the d10 roll in AFMBE. It would be a plain die roll multiplied by the ( (P2)+Modifier box ).
    Ultimate License

Thread Information