DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Hiya!

Ok...TOTALLY different ruleset now. I have a campaign/setting called "Zombocalypse!" that is your basic zombie-survival-apocalypse game setting (drawing heavily from State of Decay and 7 Days to Die) that uses the MasterBook system. I saw MoreCORE had a "/mbook" dice roll but I can't get it to work. I'm not sure how to use it, honestly. It simply says "2d10#" where # is the skill/ability score...but writing "/mbook 2d108" just looks wrong and doesn't work anyway. Even leaving it as simple "/mbook 2d10" I get a Lua script error ("Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_custom_masterbook.lua"]:98: attempt to compare nil with number").

Anyone have any ideas how the structure of the dice roll is supposed to be? 2d10+number doesn't work, nor does 2d10xnumber, etc. Is this particular Dice Roll borked or am I, yet again, just being dense?

The problem is I don't have that capability. I don't see the characters as a box with the protrait, character name & owner. I see a window with a list like the images list where I can only open the charater sheet. Right click on them only allows delete and there is no ability at the bottom of the window to import.
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    The problem is I don't have that capability. I don't see the characters as a box with the protrait, character name & owner. I see a window with a list like the images list where I can only open the charater sheet. Right click on them only allows delete and there is no ability at the bottom of the window to import.
    Where are your pregens? Are they in a module? Or did you create them in a campaign? If in a module, you'll need to open that module and import the pregens into the character management screen from the Pregens entry in the library for that module. If in a campaign then the characters will already be in the character management screen for that campaign.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi all, this has probably been asked before but I am struggling to find the answer:

When you cretae new dice strings, is it best to put them in an extension or a module? I think it would be an extension but could be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherkelly View Post
    Hi all, this has probably been asked before but I am struggling to find the answer:

When you cretae new dice strings, is it best to put them in an extension or a module? I think it would be an extension but could be wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Extension. Modules are for content.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thoughs as much. Thanks Valyar.

Quote Originally Posted by pming View Post
    Anyone have any ideas how the structure of the dice roll is supposed to be? 2d10+number doesn't work, nor does 2d10xnumber, etc. Is this particular Dice Roll borked or am I, yet again, just being dense?

For example /mbook 3d10x8 seems to be working for me.

I have created an extension for use with MoreCore - testing out how I can generate new dice strings and have a problem. The extension has all the right elements to it (as far as I can see) and I have put it in the Fantasy Grounds/Extensions folder on my PC. However, when I run Fantasy Grounds and create a new campaign, the extension is not listed.

I have attached the extension for anyone to check over and let me know if I am missing anything.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Brotherkelly

You ZIP the contents of the extensions folder not the folder as well.
    Also make sure you use stock standard zip compression and nothing else.

Blog Entries
    pming as per the instructions Rolls are not really intended to be used from the command line. Make sure you are testing it from a Roll.
    If you do want to use from teh command line you usually need to add a description after the Roll syntax.

In this case the doco is in error.
    The syntax is
    /mbook 2d10x#
    as per rpotor

Thread Information