FG Spreadshirt Swag
    I am creating a Shadowrun 3ed extension using MoreCore and have a question about the reference fields in the custom rolls.

There are 5 fields (a1 - a5) when I drag in a Skill. I think I determined correctly that a1 - a3 are references to the p1-p3 of the Skill I pulled in.

What are a4 and a5?

I did search for this but I wasn't able to find anything. Search-Fu is lacking... :-(

For kicks, here's a sample of the first page of the character sheet. Please remember it is a work in progress and I have taken a short cut of putting text in for some buttons.
    player_view_char_pg1.jpg

I am creating a Shadowrun 3ed extension using MoreCore and have a question about the reference fields in the custom rolls.

There are 5 fields (a1 - a5) when I drag in a Skill. I think I determined correctly that a1 - a3 are references to the p1-p3 of the Skill I pulled in.

What are a4 and a5?

I did search for this but I wasn't able to find anything. Search-Fu is lacking... :-(

For kicks, here's a sample of the first page of the character sheet. Please remember it is a work in progress and I have taken a short cut of putting text in for some buttons.
    player_view_char_pg1.jpg

Blog Entries
    If you change the Roll to a Tracker there is (Im going from memory here) a min and max value and these are (a4) and (a5)
    Additionally if you drag a single number to (a) it will only populate (a). If you drag the link then it will populate (a1)-(a5)

And your sheet looks fantastic keep up the good work

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Thread Information