STAR TREK 2d20

Noob question: How do I get this working on FG Unity with the DnD 5e content?
    None of the videos or instructions I've seen appear to explain this little detail.

I select the MoreCore Ruleset as shown below, but have no option to select any 5e extensions. When I start the server up, I can't access any DnD 5e content.

Untitled.png
    Last edited by Campaign; January 23rd, 2021 at 03:45.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Campaign View Post
    Noob question: How do I get this working on FG Unity with the DnD 5e content?
    None of the videos or instructions I've seen appear to explain this little detail.

I select the MoreCore Ruleset as shown below, but have no option to select any 5e extensions. When I start the server up, I can't access any DnD 5e content.

Attachment 43142
    Use the 5e ruleset with 5e content. Why are you trying to use MoreCore?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Welcome Campaign

What is your ultimate goal here?
    MoreCore is designed to help you play other systems that dont have their own rulesets.
    You could play 5E with MoreCore but it wont be as good as playing with the 5E ruleset.

If you want to open 5E content with MoreCore try the Universal Modules extension. It wont work for everything - read the stuff in post #1. And it wont let you use 5E extensions.

MoreCore is working great for Earthdawn; thanks!

For the character sheet, I am wondering how I can increase the size of the boxes that numbers are typed into; double digit numbers don't fit well inside the boxes.

Blog Entries
    Try campaign\record_char_more.xml

Lines 527, 536, 545 change

Code:
    <anchored to="paramanchor" position="left" width="9">
    to

Code:
    <anchored to="paramanchor" position="left" width="13">
    see how that goes.

Thanks! Where should I copy the modified file to?

Blog Entries
    Is Earthdawn an extension or just a charsheet etc?
    If its an extension include the changes in the extension
    Otherwise consider making an extension or just edit the MoreCore ruleset each time it is updated.
    Im not changing it to a wider field as default because space is at a premium.

In MORECORE there is a /rolld #d#x# which rolls dice and drops the lowest, but it doesn't accept any modifiers.

In stars without number, there are foci that allow you to roll a skill as 3d6 drop lowest + skill level instead of normal 2d6+skill level.

I can not seem to get /rolld to accept any additional parameters to the roll, so 3d6x1+(p1) does not include (p1) in the roll, nor does 3d6+(p1)x1

Is there a roll that would simulate this? I can not seem to find it, and I am complete shite with lua. Any sugesstions besides opening the ruleset and learning lua?

Thread Information