DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I hope it is not FAD. For me this was very useful way to implement fluent resizing character sheets.
    When I say FAD, I mean there is an alternative way to do it, not that functionality is completely gone.

Final update to Shadow Run 6W dice. Bug fixed that isn't showing the correct total on other than the one that rolls it.

Thank you @flynnkd for all the testing.

The ext will add the die roll to MoreCore. The zip has the LUA file for @Damned if he would like to add this to MoreCore.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    For just about everything else it works just fine (I suspect, I haven't found any issues).

What we are saying for the mathematic enhancement I built, where anything in the [ ] will calc first before sending to the roller. example [(p1)+(p2)-(a3)]d20 will calc xd20; where x is the summation of the fields in the brackets. Any of the reference fields don't auto adjust.

This should be easily fixable, I just don't have time to take care of this over the next month, and I don't want to rush a solution that could potentially break what is currently working.

Seeing you and I were kind of working on very similar concepts (where mine was for any roll and I think yours was for a specific roll) you may have the solution. IDK, I wish I had more time.
    This looks promising for my requests related to Earthdawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    This looks promising for my requests related to Earthdawn.
    Hi Quorlox, sorry I didn't see your question before... I'm the one who submit the dice roll to damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    I am working on an Earthdawn character sheet for MoreCore and setting a formula to /earthdawn (p1) works well, but setting it to /earthdawn (p1) + (p2) (or /earthdawn ((p1) + (p2))) doesn't roll anything so I am wondering what I am doing incorrectly.
    Spaces ^^
    I wrote the formula to take the addition into account, but in this form : /earthdawn (p1)+(p2). And you can use reference to other params. And modifier too (I use a +4 modifier to simulate a karma dice).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trobadork; October 11th, 2020 at 10:07.

I posted elsewhere on my issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post549254

Is it possible to use new Unity dice mechanics under MoreCore? I wanted to be able to add and multiply on a /die roll. I can do that by chat but I can't embed the roll in the MoreCore character sheet without the roll not working.

What are the plans for expanded Unity dice roll support in MoreCore?

Thanks for MoreCore btw, it is awesome.

Thanks.
    Last edited by IAmTheSky; October 15th, 2020 at 20:28.

Blog Entries
    Ok been a bit AWOL.
    Prolly will be for a bit yet but will push an update that supports the new Unity dice rolling capabilities.
    At this stage they will be untargeted - I imagine that targeted rolls will require custom rolls etc still as per Classic but hopefully the coding of these dice mechanics will be somewhat simplified...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok been a bit AWOL.
    Prolly will be for a bit yet but will push an update that supports the new Unity dice rolling capabilities.
    At this stage they will be untargeted - I imagine that targeted rolls will require custom rolls etc still as per Classic but hopefully the coding of these dice mechanics will be somewhat simplified...
    That's fantastic news damned, cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok been a bit AWOL.
    Thanks! Let us know when you've done it so we can update accordingly.

Blog Entries
    New build uploaded in first post.
    Mostly support for Unity Dice Roller using /die
    Incorporates updates by FrostbyteJim and Mach77R
    Apologies if Ive missed something/someone...

Thanks @damned for the quick response. I just tested now - so far so good!

Thread Information