DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    Option 1

pming do it like this:

Set up Roll called Skill Check
    /rollunder 1d12x(p1)

Setup each skill (or conversely each group plus the smaller subset of skills that have been improved) with a [Name only - eg Vigor 5 and Swimming 7. These will report to chat only. Chance uses Vigor 5.
    Setup some modifier rolls like this:
    Easy
    /mod 1
    Very Easy
    /mod 2
    Hard
    /mod -1
    Very Hard
    /mod -2

When Chance wants to do an Easy Climbing Check he clicks Vigor 5 (as he has no specific Climb skill) and this reports to chat Chance uses Vigor 5
    He then clicks Easy and this adds a +1 modifier
    He then clicks in the Skill Check p1 field and overwrites the existing number with a 5 and then clicks the roll button

Option 2

Setup each skill (or conversely each group plus the smaller subset of skills that have been improved) with a /rollunder 1d12x(p1) and add the skill level in the p1 field

Setup some modifier rolls like this:
    Easy
    /mod 1
    Very Easy
    /mod 2
    Hard
    /mod -1
    Very Hard
    /mod -2

When Chance wants to do a Hard Swimming Check he clicks Hard and this adds a 11 modifier
    He then clicks Swimming and it rolls 1d12 and compares it to the p1 value -1

Option 3
    Edit the rollunder skill and add some additional math
    Set it to count successes as equal to the Dice Result if the Dice Result is equal to or less than the Skill + Modifier

Then when you roll Easy Swimming 7 and you roll an 8 it reports Success = 8, when you roll a 4 it only gives you 4 Successes and if you rolled a 9 you'd get none.

That shouldnt be too hard to do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahoggya View Post
    Hi Damned, this is a request for another die roll ability for AFMBE. Damage and armor rolls roll a single die and then use a multiplier. The dice can be any type, d4, d6, d8 etc. So is it possible to make a formula like /afdmg d# x# like /afdmg d8 x 5 where a d8 is rolled and the result multiplied by 5? Also I found and correct an issue in the /afmbe.ext you made for me. In the list of results, it is missing the result of > 15 "Very Good 4". It covers the roll of 15, 16.
    Ahoggya did you resolve your questions or do you still need some help?

Blog Entries
    Valekk I have a WiP Star Wars d6 that you might really like.
    It needs some more work but I hit a bit of a wall recently and there are a bunch of projects that have stalled.
    PM me for a copy if you provide me with some solid feedback.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

Option 3
    Edit the rollunder skill and add some additional math
    Set it to count successes as equal to the Dice Result if the Dice Result is equal to or less than the Skill + Modifier

Then when you roll Easy Swimming 7 and you roll an 8 it reports Success = 8, when you roll a 4 it only gives you 4 Successes and if you rolled a 9 you'd get none.

That shouldnt be too hard to do.
    On further thought this math is probably not correct.
    You probably just want to declare Success + Variation?
    Eg Success with 0 deviations, Success with 4 deviations, Failure

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Brotherkelly

You ZIP the contents of the extensions folder not the folder as well.
    Also make sure you use stock standard zip compression and nothing else.
    Many thanks damned, I should have remembered this from a previous one I did but had a total mind blank. All is working now.

No I didn't. I will show you the view here about the character window.GM View.jpg This is what I see as a GM. Players View.jpg and this is what a player sees. I don't have the ability to import, export or release ownership of character files.
    Ultimate License

Blog Entries
    Are you on a current build of MoreCore? Please update. If that doesnt fix it please point me to the current build of your extension.

My current Morecore Ruleset file is 1.46 20180915. OK, I'm a numbdy. I just updated to the newest and it's working correctly. Thanks. Any news on the damage roll I mentioned? I know you're busy and getting ready for FG CON.
    Last edited by Ahoggya; October 28th, 2019 at 08:50.
    Ultimate License

Thread Information