STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries
    Can you just test it without the L5R etc extensions and confirm whether its a MoreCore issue or extension issue?
    It wont affect your data.

Hello Damned,

I forgot to tell you that the same was noticed without L5R extension.

Here are the same elements :

- Version without extension

- Modules export without abilities

A thing that I noticed too is that we cannot create group of abilities as before (I created several group before like advantages, disadvantages...).

I do not know if this information could help.
    Last edited by Carter77; April 4th, 2020 at 06:58.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    While 0 is not displayed it is there.
    If you are linking to the field it will pull 0.
    You should be able to do -3 to 0.

Are you on FGC or FGU? I use trackers in Esoterrorists and Trail of Cthulhu and I havent experienced that.

There is no option built into MoreCore rolls to just do a checkbox. The tracker with 0/1 or 1/0 is functionally the same as a checkbox which is on/off but the tracker is available to you and the other is not.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm using FGC Ultimate

I have 2 trackers working for decrementing damage which have these settings:

Enable Tracker: checked on
    Min=-3, Max=0, Icon:Heart

I've named those "Bruised/Hurt" and "Dazed/Wounded".

That initially has as a tracker display of [ ] [ ]. When I double-click the right box, those boxes display as [ ] [-1], then [ ] [-2] and finally [ ] [-3]. Which is correct.

I've created a Recovery roll (rolled during a Characters turn against a specific DC) which has the formula:
    /die 1d20+(a3) where hide parameters for p1-p3 are checked and a3 is the Constitution attribute's bonus.
    Ref Field A contains: Constitution: (a1),(a2),(a3)

That works perfect.

The recovery roll needs to have the damage penalties applied. However, when I alter the formula to include a Tracker as such:
    /die 1d20+(a3)+(b2) where hide parameters for p1-p3 are checked and b2 is the current penalty in the Trackers right box.
    Ref Field B contains: Bruised/Hurt: (b1),(b2),(b3). What I get when I drag & drop the Tracker icon on it.

It only pulls a 0 value even when a negative value is present in the tracker's right box.
    I've tried using (b1) and (b3), but still get a 0 value being pulled. Is that right tracker box just not available for a reference field?

[Edit] Probably should have listed this, but the roll displays in the chat box as Recovery Roll(1d20+1+0). "1" is this PC's correct, current Constitution score. The 0 however in that particular roll should have been a "-2"
    Last edited by kronovan; April 4th, 2020 at 20:31.

Blog Entries
    Something isnt working quite as intended for those negative values. I need to investigate but its not going to make the next update.

I wonder if we can try using 0/3 (not negative)

And the next part I know what the issue is. ok let me see if I can get this fixed this build.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Something isnt working quite as intended for those negative values. I need to investigate but its not going to make the next update.

I wonder if we can try using 0/3 (not negative)
    I'm getting the same result even with min=0, max=3; my Recovery roll always pulls a 0 value.

Blog Entries
    (a1), (a2), (a3) etc refer to (p1), (p2), (p3) in the target roll
    Trackers are not using p1, p2.
    They are not available to the drag.
    Im working out if its possible to do,

I am in the process of creating a damage roll for my Battletech ATOW extension and need some assistance. The MoreCore roll I am basing it on is /damageroll.
    The structure for the damage applied in ATOW is as follows:
    1 Determine hit location
    2 Identify the targets armour value for the location (from targets character sheet) based on the weapons damage type (ballistic, energy, melee, explosive) taken from the item details
    3 Compare weapon penetration value (AP value below) with the targets armour value at a particular location: damage modifier = weapon pen – target armour
    4 If damage modifier is 0 or positive then apply the weapon damage (Dmg Value below). If damage modifier is negative then apply weapon damage-damage modifier (only if greater than 0) to the target.

Item-Weapon.jpg

My plan is to create the new roll with the dice result being used to determine the hit location and assign the following to the parameters:
    P1 – AP Value
    P2 – Dmg Value
    P3 – Damage Type as a number 1-4 corresponding to the types listed.
    Within the code I can then take these numbers and use them as needed to determine the damage applied.
    I intend to list all the damage rolls for each weapon the character has on their sheet as shown below.

Test MoreData Sheet.jpg

My issue is I need to identify the full database path of the node MoreCore Roll being used for the damage roll so I can then access the parameter values. The node I need to get to is <clilist5> shown below:

DB Node.jpg

I have tried numerous ways without success. Can anyone provide me with some suggestions on how to get the path name for <clilist5>.

After my last update, I noticed a disconnect between the character sheets and the Party Sheet
    MoreCoreXP.png

The required used to match the 31 on the party sheet. Is this known or am I forgetting something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    After my last update, I noticed a disconnect between the character sheets and the Party Sheet
    MoreCoreXP.png

The required used to match the 31 on the party sheet. Is this known or am I forgetting something.
    its not a known issue. I havent seen that before - I wsnt even aware that was in the Party Sheet. I imagine it has never worked. Thanks for the report.

Thread Information