FG Spreadshirt Swag
    I don't know if this is the place to post any errors that are occurring with the MoreCore ruleset, so please direct me to the correct website or thread if it isn't.

Anyhow...I receive these errors whenever I click the [Places] icon in the Library:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_window.lua"]:364: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/masterindex_list.lua"]:35: attempt to index field 'idelete' (a nil value)
    I also get similar errors when I try to edit different fields for a place. I receive those errors whether I'm loading a campaign without any extensions or a campaign with an extension, such as The Dark Eye "MoreCore - The Dark Eye.ext" extension.

Hey damned, there's something different in how FGU handles resizing the contents of a window vs. FGC.

Attached Images Attached Images
    --
    I'm so bassic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meguido View Post
    how do you get the x number? Attributes : 1 to 3 max
    is it from one source or two sources or any number of sources? source = attribute
    how do you get successes if teh difficulty is 11 or greater? difficulty 3 ,5, 7, 9, 10 max and 1 or + sucesses
    Is that up to 3 attributes or the attribute has a value of 1/2/3?
    Your code gets a number from the modifier stack +5 to set the target success number.
    Is that a macimum of 10 then including the +5? so if someone adds 8 to Modifier then it should still be a target of 10?

You want t count/display the number of successes?
    eg 1/2/3
    Are there botches/fails?
    What should the output message say for ssuccess? for fail? for crits?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I don't know if this is the place to post any errors that are occurring with the MoreCore ruleset, so please direct me to the correct website or thread if it isn't.

Anyhow...I receive these errors whenever I click the [Places] icon in the Library:

I also get similar errors when I try to edit different fields for a place. I receive those errors whether I'm loading a campaign without any extensions or a campaign with an extension, such as The Dark Eye "MoreCore - The Dark Eye.ext" extension.
    I havent seen that one.
    Places and Groups have been deprecated in favour of World Builder.
    Can you confirm if World Builder works for you or not?
    I havent tested it with TDE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Hey damned, there's something different in how FGU handles resizing the contents of a window vs. FGC.
    Does CoreRPG do the same thing for Tables?
    I havent really played with FGI much.
    I will investigate but probably not immediately.

Do you like the Dungeon theme?

is that up to 3 attributes or the attribute has a value of 1/2/3? --- 7 Attributes and valor : 1D to 3D
    Tempory effects : -2D to +2D
    skills : Beginner +1D, Confirmed +1D relaunch 1D, Expert +2D relaunch 1D, Master +2D relaunch 2D
    spécialty skills + 1D
    Equipment + 1D
    Difficulty : simple action 3, easy action 5, difficult action 7, very difficult action 9, impossible action 10
    successes : failure 0, 1 succes, 2 successes, 3 successes, 4 successes, 5 successes +

that's why I want to integrate modcollector modifier into my code lua to modifier difficulty
    I have already included in record_char_main the number of dice

<number_charabilityscore name="vigueur" source="stats.vigueur.core">
    <anchored to="physiqueframe" position="insidetopleft" offset="22,38" height="20" width="20" />
    <script>
    function action(draginfo)
    local nodeWin = window.getDatabaseNode();
    if nodeWin then
    local rActor = ActorManager.getActor("pc", nodeWin.getChild("..."));
    local nAttribLev = getValue();
    nAttribLev = nAttribLev + (DB.getValue(nodeWin, "stats." .. self.target[1] .. ".mod", 0));
    ActionAbility.performRoll(draginfo, rActor, nAttribLev, self.target[1]);
    end
    end

function onDragStart(button, x, y, draginfo)
    return action(draginfo);
    end

function onDoubleClick(x,y)
    return action();
    end
    </script>
    <target>vigueur</target>
    </number_charabilityscore>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phystus View Post
    Damned,

I fixed the issues with the Ubiquity dice and negative modifiers. I also restored the ability to specify dice type (d6, d8, etc.). I did this so that anyone running a campaign with ubiquity dice won't have to re-code every existing roll.

This fix also allows you to add an arbitrary number of dice pools together. For example,

/ubiquity 1d4+2d6+3d8+4d10+5d12+6d20+7d100+8d4+9d6+10d8+11d1 0+12d20 would be valid.

Note that while you can code any die type you want, what actually gets rolled are d6's. For ubiquity it doesn't really matter which dice you use, as long as they have an equal number of odd and even numbers (so d3's don't work).

Also note that FG (classic, at least) has a hard upper limit of 60 dice, so the above example would just roll 60 dice.

Modifiers work as they should for Ubiquity, by adding or subtracting dice from the pool.

If anyone has problems making this work, or questions about how it works, please don't hesitate to ask!

~Phystus

Attachment: MC_Ubiquity_die_fix.ext
    The -ive die issue is back in your version Phystus Negative dice are just rolled normally.

Blog Entries
    Steps to reproduce?

I started a new campaign, running only this extension, and it worked fine.

cannot reporoduce.png

Let me know how you produced the error and I'll look into it.

Blog Entries
    Not a valid use case. It only honors negative modifiers. Try /ubiquity 3d6+2d6-1.

Thread Information