DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries
    It would be awesome if someone can test these and once we know they are right - create and share a character sheet and/or a small prepackaged adventure...

I need to change the distance calculation for Cyberpunk, so I did change the
    <script name="GameSystem" file="scripts/manager_gamesystem.lua" />
    <includefile source="gameelements.xml" />
    right now I'm just replacing entire files.
    Can you tell me if there's just a way to replace
    function getDistanceUnitsPerGrid()
    return 1.5;
    end
    in lua

and
    <distance>
    <base>1.5</base>
    <diagmult>1.5</diagmult>
    <suffix>m</suffix>
    </distance>

in xml?
    so in the future it won't break any of your changes in MoreCore?
    I can't seem to find that in documentation, or I'm blind.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Use the MUSE extension by Celestian
    I use this for Battletech:ATOW. Works well.

HiDamned, is there an easy way to call a dice roll from within another dice roll?

I am looking to do an automated knockdown check after the target has taken damage from a damage roll (lua dice string) by calling up an attribute check dice roll.

Blog Entries
    Firstly no. There is no way to chain dice rolls but there is a /followon roll that will chain a table to a roll. You might be able to look at that and see if you can code one to have a roll follow on to another roll but I suspect it will need to be completed custom coded because you only want to roll based on a result.
    Additionally I suspect that the target will need to make the roll not the atacker?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Firstly no. There is no way to chain dice rolls but there is a /followon roll that will chain a table to a roll. You might be able to look at that and see if you can code one to have a roll follow on to another roll but I suspect it will need to be completed custom coded because you only want to roll based on a result.
    Additionally I suspect that the target will need to make the roll not the atacker?
    Thanks for the response.

I will take a look at the /folllowon roll and what is possible.

Hey Damned, I started going through your tutorials to get to know MoreCore a bit.

I went through the first 3 "Damned Basic" ones and tried loading the extension you linked.
    When I did, it looks like the font is either too large for the button or some other issue. I guessed "too large" only because I mucked with the font definition, going from 22 to 20 and that made "World Building" look like it fits.

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 12.25.39 AM.png

Blog Entries
    You might also note the button is different. World Builder was added to MoreCore after that extension was done so I didnt have to contend with such a long name.
    Playing with and tweaking the stuff is good - that was the point of the DbD tutorial series

Thread Information