DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lurker Status Possible?

Not sure if this is a thing on here - I know on a couple other VTTs I tried out, I was able to join not as a full player, but as an observer/lurker, just so I can see how things work in the system. Is there anyone willing to let me do that? Or maybe someone who is willing to run a total noob game, to help people get used to the technical side of playing on FG?

If this is the wrong area to post this request in, please let me know the right one? I have been using FG for a total of... oh, two hours, now? So a lot to figure out, and any help is much appreciated!

You may have luck finding such a thing on the Discord Server for FG (found in the Tavern area of the forum) or asking any of the LFG posts if they dont mind you watching/observing. There's also many willing people who will sit down and show you around the ropes. Hopefully you have some luck finding someone for PFRPG side of the system.

I would try posting to the DM/GM of a group you are interested in and ask if you can lurk.

Watch Chris's games on twitch, he plays several times per week.

Thread Information