5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi Hendersonman welcome to FG and to the forums.

Sounds like things didn't update properly. Try to update again.
    I see what happened, after the update the player module closed again, I had to re open. Thanks for the welcome.

I did run the update and it did say it was updating Volo's Guide!

Image still isn't showing up for me.. I unloaded volo's (DM) and then reloaded. Still not there.

I don't see the image in the list of images also.

If I go to reference manual, Giants, chapter 3:giants, Fire-Giant Dreadought(Image) I get nothing but gray.
    I have only loaded the GM module also. the picture is embedded in the document. I actually did a walkthrough of the images and the image is labeled Fire-Giant in the image list. when I click that link it only pulls up a gray box

So the short answer, still not working for me!

I had a similar problem with the orc lair map. I had been mucking around trying to copy it, so I blamed myself. Anyway, when I typed in /flushdb in the chat, it fixed the problem.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post

Image still isn't showing up for me.. I unloaded volo's (DM) and then reloaded. Still not there.

If I go to reference manual, Giants, chapter 3:giants, Fire-Giant Dreadought(Image) I get nothing but gray.
    I have only loaded the GM module also. the picture is embedded in the document. I actually did a walkthrough of the images and the image is labeled Fire-Giant in the image list. when I click that link it only pulls up a gray box

Try going into the modules screen and right clicking on Volo's and Revert Changes. That worked for me.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Did you get this to work?

The image is called Fire-Giant and the link in Chapter 3 is correctly pointing to the image (The fact that it is also embedded doesn't matter - as you found the image exists in the image list as well). As Myrdin says try reverting changes to see if that helps.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Skip the "Then I have to unload the module" step?
    If I skip that step then I have the original issue where I have two of each race from Volo's Guide to Monsters in-game. One set from the "Volo's Guide to Monsters" Module and another set from the "Volo's Guide to Monsters Player" Module. I guess I can add it as a wishlist entry to not have the player stuff in the module that should only loaded for the DM. This way the DM can load both of them and players just have to load the player stuff.

Woohoo .. Revert changes for the win :)

The revert changes now makes the link clickable.

Just to clarify. I had just started reading through the module and certainly didn't make any changes (yet)

I assume it was because of the update. Is there a version number on Modules/books? Somewhere we can easily see what version we have?

The revert changes now makes the link clickable.

Just to clarify. I had just started reading through the module and certainly didn't make any changes (yet)

I assume it was because of the update. Is there a version number on Modules/books? Somewhere we can easily see what version we have?
    Not really. I've started putting a version number in the 'Using this module in Fantasy Grounds' Page in the Preface. The problem with the images was just an oversight which was corrected very quickly and since I didn't actually make any changes to the module it's still showing v1.0
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information