DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 44 First ... 324041424344 Last

@t3xx3r,

You will probably find a few errors still. Looks like I need to go update a few things from this last FGU update. I will post back an update to the ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    @t3xx3r,

You will probably find a few errors still. Looks like I need to go update a few things from this last FGU update. I will post back an update to the ruleset.
    Looking forward to it!

Sorry i m new to FG but i love WFRP and so i dwnld the .pak file, it seems a good start but i dont find the NPC, careers, characters, weapons, DATA but only the empty window to fill...i manually enter the data for weapons trappings armour etc...i am doing something wrong? are there other foles to dwld?
    thank you in advance from Tilea!
    stefano

understood so i manually will do the work, the wfrp pak file is a very good work and i thank the author for this little masterpiece
    stefano
    tilea

Couple of questions, Paul:

1) I noticed there is no "Race" library. I know all of that info can just be entered manually, but I thought it an odd omission.

2) Testing Combat: After one character hits another, it does not remember the hit location when you roll damage (unless I'm doing something wrong). Selecting the hit location manually before rolling damage obviously calculates everything correctly. I'm just curious if I'm doing some thing wrong, or if there's a reason the system doesn't remember the hit location on the follow-up damage roll or if it's possible to add that.

Thanks!

@wframe,

There are no libraries for race. Since copy right material cannot be included, there was no need to build a format for race. the generic data can be used. In regard to hit location, the data from one roll to the next isn't stored. That is why hit location must be manually set for each damage roll.
    Could that be added? I don't know for FGU, the rule set was written for FGC and FGC's engine could not store roll data across multiple rolls. I currently do not have a plan for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    @wframe,

There are no libraries for race. Since copy right material cannot be included, there was no need to build a format for race. the generic data can be used. In regard to hit location, the data from one roll to the next isn't stored. That is why hit location must be manually set for each damage roll.
    Could that be added? I don't know for FGU, the rule set was written for FGC and FGC's engine could not store roll data across multiple rolls. I currently do not have a plan for this.
    Yeah, I understand why the DATA isn't there, I just wasn't sure why there wasn't a place to put it. Since there's no auto population of characteristics, skills, etc on the character sheet, I guess there's no point. Might as well just type it in. Not a big deal on hit location, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

One other thing I noticed that was odd: I was playing around with armor. I created several items from the book in "items" and added them to the character sheet. The first armor item works and applies the armor points to the hit locations, but if I add a secondary item (like a helmet), it won't populate (both are equipped). If I remove both items and add the helmet back, it populates the head, but then the other body item doesn't populate to the hit locations. It's like only one armor item can be in effect at a time. Is this a limitation or a glitch?

Sorry for all of the questions. I was looking at running this system for my group and just wanted to test it out first. Thanks.

@wframe,

First, the armor pieces need to follow the exact Armoury spelling to work. In FGC multiple items would add correctly. In FGU, only one item will add at a time. I haven't been able to locate the issue, but by cycling them from equipped to carried one at a time, they will all add. It was a feature lurking in hopes GW would allow some modules since it was out of print, but no luck. I only kept it in the rule for those that had already built their own libraries.

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a fr traduction of this ruleset available somewhere ? I've used yours for a long time but one of my new player has a mental disability and does not speak english. So I managed to edit the ruleset with VS Code and change the label for a lot of things... but sadly I can't manage to hard code every traductions effectively, and everytime there is a update of the ruleset, I have to manually report everything i've done on it, which is hard AF for me who is not a good developper ^^.

I dont think there is but I might as well ask, who knows.

Thread Information